Reviews for Sweet Hostage
Mischief101 chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Such a great Bella/Jacob story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
weekaa1313 chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
A BIG WOW...
big applause too... love Jacob in here.
you rock 'hun!

/arigatoarigato&warmesthug/
mharrison9101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Now THAT would have made for a movie worth watching :)
Khyharah chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
YES! This is exactly what should have happened and none of that fuddy duddy half vampire baby imprint crap. Love this!
russomaha chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
"M – Meditating" BRAVO!
ProfessionalInterneter chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Only read the first chapter, and I'm hooked!
November27 chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
This is the first Twilight story I ever got through! It was amazing!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
So good
TheUnderStudy chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
What was Tanya actually alluding to? That chick got me me all curious
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
What a way to kick start a story. I am shocked! Can't wait to see what happens
SagaDevotee chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
I really loved this. Even tho he’s my least favorite Twi character, Edward wasn’t vilified. I like that. Jake was perfect…sweet and funny and sexy and true to the original character. Bella went about it in a painful way, but I’m glad she had the guts to make a change. I’d run away with Jake too. Smart girl. Wonderfully romantic. Well written. LOVED!
alh1971 chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
If only we could have had this ending to the series instead of the BD kick in the gut. Well done!
alh1971 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Great job on depicting the confrontation between Ed & Jake in the kitchen...priceless!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I don't usually read Jacob/Bella, but I saw this in the favorite list of StoryPainter and thought your summary was intriguing.

Now after reading your first chapter ...

Oh hot damn! Who'd have thought Bella would have the nads to do something like that!? I mean, she married Edward. I will infer that he talked her into it, and she just, very sheep-like, went along with whatever he said.

"They're beautiful, she told herself, trying to stop her trembling.

They're dead, a voice inside her whispered."

I liked that. So few words that spoke volumes.

You built the tension very well. Very dramatic.

Oooo. Now I want to see what the second request is. Though I kinda have a guess.

This was written very well. You roped me right in.

I like how Jacob tried to make light, crack a joke. One of the things I really liked about him in the books.

Oh my gosh! How is he going to get her away from all those super-fast vamps! (biting nails here)

On to chapter two!