Reviews for Men's Room
Jdifrans1 chapter 1 . 4/5
You have an amazing talent. I felt her emptions with her. Indifference, desperation, anticiption, fear, excitement -all of it. What caught me the most off guard though was feeling her arousal. I never thought a story about rape could make me feel anything but anger or discust. Maybe it's because she wanted it even more than the rapist did. I don't know. Thank you!
Ivegotit chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
First of all thanks a lot for sharing it. I don't have any other words to say enough, so just thanks.
I am an Asian woman who came a long way here on fanfic. My language is not strong enough to explain what it felt like after reading this. Let me say I come from very small pond (very conservative, over shadowed, sheltered, misleaded, misinformed society and all) and only started understanding these stuff after I was 30. I think I can understand where Bella is coming from. And also to think at the end 'poor rapist Edward!' I must say you did a very fine job there. you made me see human side of rapist not only as the monster.
I hope and wish you do all the writing that makes you happy and satisfied, and I hope I come across many of your pieces. If you become famous and published and everything then I will be really glad to know that too.
Unknown Atheist chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Powerful and dark.
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Hmm, strong emotions there.
roxxy87 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I don't care what anyone else says this story is hauntingly beautiful. Like the dying rose, there is beauty in the destruction. I think you did a great job.
EmmaDel chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is very good. Very compelling. You are very talented. This story is wasted as a piece of Twilight fanfiction. Besides the names it has nothing to do with Twilight. All you would have to do is change the names of the characters and submit this to a literary magazine or some writing contest. I don't know how it being published on this site would affect it being published other places, but you could check it out. Search Poets and Writers magazine and check out the resources they have there. If you are not published already, you should be.
newborntwifan chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
nope, he chose it too in my opinion. I wonder what kind of person does this
lud chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Bella really needs help!
Really would like to read more, you think to continue? I think this story has many possibilities.
Edward obdecer erred in Carlisle, but I think it really hurt him, he needs Bella to help him.
Carlisle is a cruel sadist, and he must pay for having forced Edward.
Kisses.
jenz tea chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
WOW! That was just wow! So powerful, enjoyed reading it!
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow. Carlisle was the least expected for me in that scenario... Where does Edward go from there? Thank you for the read, that certainly met the challenge.
LilyMT-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Woah! This was so awesome! I loved the different spin on Bella's personality. Just amazing! And superb writing!
Spamula69 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Brilliant!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Whoa. The last line completely floored me. The act doesn't seem too bad because the main character staged the whole thing and enjoyed it. But then, then she realizes she has turned her “attacker” into her "victim" and it's like having ice water thrown in your face.

Excellent writing. As dark as the story is you did a fantastic job conveying the characters' feelings in a way that still made this o/s an enjoyable read. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Songirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Poweful imagery. Excellent writing. Shocking conclusion.
alice'sbella chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Never see that coming, wow!