Reviews for Cry Out, Curlew
zombiekins5948 chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
Please updates
sesshoumaru4me chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
I'm not the wooing kind...but...this is beautifully done! It has been A while since I last enjoyed A Hermione-story. But I think I should stop reading unfinished stories. It is now hunting me.

So. Please update soon?
summerston3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
This fic is absolutely gorgeous. It has to be one of the only ones I’ve read that explores Hermione’s intellectuality combined with the recklessness she cultured while at Hogwarts and during the war. Based on the update times, I’m gonna go with it’s abandoned, but I can’t help but wish it wasn’t because it really doesn’t deserve that. The idea is amazing, and if you ever have time you should definitely consider picking it back up.
Inconclusive chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
This is brilliant. Your characterisation of Hermione is so on point. Those intervening years following the war are quite curious to me - the dreaded epilogue would have been the perfect place for some reflection on the journey from that point, but it's nice to see someone exploring them. The kind of indentured prejudice and racism that's displayed in the books and managed to lead to all out war doesn't just disappear over night, and it's refreshing to see someone considering the implications of that and the effects it'll have on the characters trying to overcome it. Hermione's place in your world, her morals, and the struggles she's part of are pitch perfect. I really hope this sees another update one day.
Shannaro21 chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
Oh..I'm so sad that this story is discontinued. I love it - I would have even bought it and placed it next to my original Harry Potter books. I never realised how horrible the ending was concerning Hermiones status. You really do. her justice with this.
I wish you were able to continue but life is life and I'm sure you had your reasons.
Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I stumbled upon you profile via one of your great Naruto fics.
You've got a big fan in me now.
crusincloud chapter 7 . 6/9/2017
I really hope you update again..i want to know how Harry takes all this. And i was wondering if this story will take a romantic turn with H/HR or if its pure friendship only..
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
This is an amazing story, I hope that you haven't abandoned it. It's one of the best stories that I have rest in years.
smos chapter 7 . 4/12/2017
THIS IS AMAZING! It's really well written, well thought out and just overall enthralling! I love your Hermione and Harry, as well as the OCs you've introduced. My only disappointment is that the Harry/Hermione here won't develop into a romance (as I'm an avid shipper), but I'll content myself with the badass Hermione-centric theme of this story. I love how she's no Mary-Sue and that she's getting a focus on her own adventures!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 7 . 4/5/2017
Why would Fudge (I mean, seriously? FUDGE?) get an Order of Merlin?
Jin chapter 7 . 2/12/2017
Enjoyed these seven chapters very much. Wish there was more to read. :)
LieweHeksie chapter 7 . 1/20/2017
I love this story so much. The way Hermione deals with the aftermath of the war is very much inline with her character.
Reader chapter 7 . 1/13/2017
Mrs. Weasley would have a conniption, then a baking fit followed by playing quite the mother hen as she blooded over Hermione.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2017
I've never written a review before, but absolutely felt the need to with your work. Your writing is incredible! I love your OC's. They're interesting and feel realistic enough to this world that it almost becomes difficult to remember that they are not canon. Normally when a writer includes multiple OC's, they feel as if they are shoehorned into the world and the writing becomes unbearable to read. I also love the way you write Harry and Hermione's friendship. It's warm and full of good humor. Thank you so much for your work. I hope one day you'll update this!
River Jaeger chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
Haven't been interested in Harry Potter fic for a while, but this one has caught my interest and I'm glad that it did! Very well written and I enjoy the adult-ness that the characters are displaying, their social circles and interests and time management becoming different. Their responsibilities and positions changing how they approach certain topics.
Witch Of Perception chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Well. I straight-up /adore/ this story. I honestly didn't think I would- the summary threw me off a bit, but because I love your writing, and I'm at the end of the works in fandoms I belong to in your backlog, I decided that now was the time to try it. I am very happy I did. I love your Hermione, I love how she's a casual risk-taker- to a point- that you've written her in this, I love the people she's come across, I love that her potions-shop-home is now an actual potions shop, I love her new acquaintances and friends, and I love the blood bar you've had her start. I love the not-really-noir-style you've set this as. I /eagerly/ look forward to the next update.