Reviews for Cry Out, Curlew
JustAGirlInACoffeeShop chapter 7 . 9/8
so real! keep going~
Ackamarackus chapter 7 . 6/25
Oh, balderdash. I went to go to the next chapter- as I've been reading in some sort of transfixed trance- and there was nothing there! Imagine my disappointment, regardless, this is a wonderful story and I do think I like it very much. There's really no other, that I've read, at least, like this.
RealityDidMeIn chapter 7 . 4/6
I think this is the most playful of you notes I’ve read. I love this, in no small part because Hermione’s future baffled me as well. I’m also very much enjoying your construction of HP-vampire society, as well as, the very real reality that Voldemort was a symptom not the source of the Magical Britain’s many problems. I know you’re currently focused on Kill You’re Heroes, as such I’ll simply use my usual: thank you for sharing!
zombiekins5948 chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
Please updates
sesshoumaru4me chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
I'm not the wooing kind...but...this is beautifully done! It has been A while since I last enjoyed A Hermione-story. But I think I should stop reading unfinished stories. It is now hunting me.

So. Please update soon?
FeatheryMinx chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
This fic is absolutely gorgeous. It has to be one of the only ones I’ve read that explores Hermione’s intellectuality combined with the recklessness she cultured while at Hogwarts and during the war. Based on the update times, I’m gonna go with it’s abandoned, but I can’t help but wish it wasn’t because it really doesn’t deserve that. The idea is amazing, and if you ever have time you should definitely consider picking it back up.
Inconclusive chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
This is brilliant. Your characterisation of Hermione is so on point. Those intervening years following the war are quite curious to me - the dreaded epilogue would have been the perfect place for some reflection on the journey from that point, but it's nice to see someone exploring them. The kind of indentured prejudice and racism that's displayed in the books and managed to lead to all out war doesn't just disappear over night, and it's refreshing to see someone considering the implications of that and the effects it'll have on the characters trying to overcome it. Hermione's place in your world, her morals, and the struggles she's part of are pitch perfect. I really hope this sees another update one day.
Shannaro21 chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
Oh..I'm so sad that this story is discontinued. I love it - I would have even bought it and placed it next to my original Harry Potter books. I never realised how horrible the ending was concerning Hermiones status. You really do. her justice with this.
I wish you were able to continue but life is life and I'm sure you had your reasons.
Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I stumbled upon you profile via one of your great Naruto fics.
You've got a big fan in me now.
crusincloud chapter 7 . 6/9/2017
I really hope you update again..i want to know how Harry takes all this. And i was wondering if this story will take a romantic turn with H/HR or if its pure friendship only..
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
This is an amazing story, I hope that you haven't abandoned it. It's one of the best stories that I have rest in years.
smos chapter 7 . 4/12/2017
THIS IS AMAZING! It's really well written, well thought out and just overall enthralling! I love your Hermione and Harry, as well as the OCs you've introduced. My only disappointment is that the Harry/Hermione here won't develop into a romance (as I'm an avid shipper), but I'll content myself with the badass Hermione-centric theme of this story. I love how she's no Mary-Sue and that she's getting a focus on her own adventures!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 7 . 4/5/2017
Why would Fudge (I mean, seriously? FUDGE?) get an Order of Merlin?
Jin chapter 7 . 2/12/2017
Enjoyed these seven chapters very much. Wish there was more to read. :)
LieweHeksie chapter 7 . 1/20/2017
I love this story so much. The way Hermione deals with the aftermath of the war is very much inline with her character.
Reader chapter 7 . 1/13/2017
Mrs. Weasley would have a conniption, then a baking fit followed by playing quite the mother hen as she blooded over Hermione.