Reviews for Cheer On
Inkweaver22 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
That was amazing! I could have never come up with such a complex plot! The way everything tied together was perfect! Not to mention the slight cliff-hanger! I give this a 5 out of 5!

Now to go check your profile to see if there's a sequel!
slice141 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
this was funny as hell very well done
jman377355 chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
I'm more satisfied with this, the thought of one pony managing all that was a bit much.
jman377355 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Good wrap-up with everything there.
KungFuTruffle chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Love this story. Has humor, intrigue, Cheerilee being a professional wrestler. All awesome, all the time.

Can't wait for the sequel. :)
Ziazan chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Wow, AMAZING story!

While this isn't my favorite story it had a carzy awesome plot! I never saw the ending coming by a longshot. It was a great mystery and you did a great job with writing Cheerilee. There were a few typos, but they were hardly noticeable.
bearie chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
What the mazing fuck did i just read! Sequal now! Step on it!
Wolvenstrom chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Very nice, and a good lesson.

Just because your good at something doesn't mean you have to like it.
Wolvenstrom chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
That was good. It reminded me heavily of 'The demon headmaster' were I gather you took inspiration from.

I look foward to more...if there is any.
legomaster00156 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Well, this was a very good story. I liked how you tied all of the details together, even Cheerilee's old job.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Excellent
Hundredth chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
I loved this chapter. I hope I can go int detail as to why, but...

First off, Cheerilee once being a professional wrestler who had Big Macintosh as a tag team partner was very humorous, and I can tell you're trying to go by some headcanon given by the info on a future episode with her and Big Macintosh. Either if it were by that or just unintentional, I loved that.

Also, Pinkie Pie's party canon. Yes. But what made me raise an eyebrow was the whole "dancing hamsters" thing. Wow... So ridiculous and in-character for the party-thrower. Party hard.

A little look into Cheerliee's past was very welcome, too, what with her being Lilys student in Ponyland. Very nice stuff.

To be honest, there are more and more things I can mention, but I'm pressed for time (once again).

An overall excellent story. Awesome characterizations, great way you tied in humor with mystery; as I mentioned before, I could go on and on. I'm sure there'll be another chapter since you said "the end (for now)," but even if you ended it here, I wouldn't be that disappointed. This story is great on its own. That said, though, I do look forward to some epilogue of sorts.

Fantastic work.

- ExposedWiresExposeVeins
Lizardsareradical chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Cheerilee just SERVED Plum. Wonder what gonna happen in the sequel.
Nny11 chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
All my love belongs to you. You have delivered a pro-wrestler Cheerilee, and I literally started clapping at my computer screen. Then I felt silly and stopped, but it made me uber happy today! Good job on this story, I'm in love with it and I hope you get a lot of recognition for the story. And as for the continuation (AKA what the heck is up with Miss Plum) I can't wait to see that and get some answers!
Smeeg chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
I have two words. Pure Excellence.