Reviews for Pheonix Awakening
JulCan1987 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Short, but interesting. Karin being taken actually makes more sence than Orihime. What better way to mess with a man, than to mess with his family.
JulCan1987 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Interesting story you have going here, looking forward to seeing where you go with it. But please no HitsuKarin, that pairing is so overused.
forever122 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I think when the battle starts, Karin should come in. Wouldnt it be interesting if Karins bankai was the same as Toshiros only fire?
AnimeXMangaAddict chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I can't wait for ur next update especially if Toshiro's gonna be there :) one question though, is she gonna be able to come out of her body wearing the shinigami uniform?
Burning firestorm chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I decided to just redo my story seeing as it kinda sucked. Also Karin is going to be a soul reaper, her zanpaktou spirit is still awakening and frustrated that her master doesn't know her name.
TheHELL chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Seriously,you have to do some research...wth?normal human cant become shinigami by themself..and what with the zanpaktou name?how does she know its name very fast?...seriously,you need to slow down a bit..dont rush your story like that...
Knight16 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Awsome story can't wait for the next chapter.
metsfan101 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
please keep going this is good
blankNblank chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Sounds pretty cool :) I really liked Karin's zampacto
Emerald the third of Seirntoma chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I like the story so far, good start. Hope you update soon