Reviews for this tragedy is paving the way to my heart
Somebody knows chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Please continue this.
amandahxc508 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Please update I need to know what happens 3
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Please please update again! I cried and love this story although i hate Damon. It makes nö sense i know.
thewasabipea chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I totally understand when you say that you fell out of love with Damon; I feel the exact same way. Hopefully we'll make it through together! :)

This story is GORGEOUS. The beginning is so sweet, which makes the contrast of the "after" so, so painful. You brought me to tears TWICE in this story! Your characterization is done so well. I am amazed at the fact that you're able to write Damon in love and still in character (as in, sarcastic and grumpy), because it's next to IMPOSSIBLE for me at the moment. Your Caroline is wonderful and very much in character, especially for season 1/human Caroline.

I love this a lot, even thought it makes me sad. I hope you get to working on it again soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Please please please update! I love this sorry so much! :)
Iansarmy chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Love it update soon :)
StelenaNeverDies chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
awesome
LaLaALa521 chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Yey! An update. Woooo hoooo. Liking this.
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
love it xD
AmyFrancis chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
LOVE IT
Amanda chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
love this!
Dodge1989 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I love this story! I'm give anything to like Damon once again meet with my loved ones. The first chapter I bellowed, second reading with the tears in my eyes and slight smile, the third with hope. I look forward to a new chapter!
flipped chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
i think most of us are on the same boat about this damon issue. but i still love daroline fanon. and i honestly think both brothers would be better off with anyone but elena at this point..
so glad you're still trying to finish this.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
I'm so happy to see you are back. Thanks for finishing the story.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Yay :) love this story :)