Reviews for Suffer not the Xenos to Live
Shinzon Wolf chapter 23 . 9/27
I just finished reading the whole story, and I'm REALLY saddened it's been a year.
I admire your work in the story, as I couldn't get my eyes off of it. I'd really love to see you making another chapter someday!
Great update soon
SpecH82 chapter 23 . 6/5
So when will you update this story? :)
Micheal Vetch chapter 23 . 5/18
please continue this truly is an amazing story and i truly hope you stick with it till it is finished :-)
Ryan chapter 2 . 5/2
Wow. "It is the 41st millennium, and there is peace." Freaking brilliant. Goose bumps, everytime.
Serilye chapter 13 . 4/16
I know that this story will likely never be finished. I've come across its like many times before on the internet, started but ... without end. I haven't checked your profile. I don't know if you're still active or indeed, anything other than the scant information in the Author's Notes placed within the chapters of this story. However, I'd like to thank you. This story, is a marvel. It is beautiful. I've cried just now, for the second, maybe third time, in over 20 years. You have my compliments and my thanks.
Ernest.Shippinglane89 chapter 23 . 2/12
Where did you go? Warhammer is way to inactive on despite it's big fanbase :(
TaioraWarrior chapter 23 . 1/26
I'm still reading... But I know how life is. My FF stories are suffering the same fate. Hope you continue one day.
Leslarcins chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Mate... this is the most epic thing I had the pleasure to read since the masterpieces from Tyrant Of the East, may his soul be sheltered in the light of the Emperor.

You are great. Your style is great and your plot holds water so much its fukken teflon. I am truly entranced by your stuff, and I long for it to continue.

Please, do not die/loose interest in that marvel. For it's a small universe you have created here, and seeing it wane and sink into oblivion would pain many.

Best of luck in your studies, and may you put these talents of yours to good use.

Best regards from France.

Nuclearwullfs chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Love this story so much haha
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2014