Reviews for Suffer not the Xenos to Live
Aaron Black chapter 23 . 2/23
I'd complain about the story being dead but I doubt that I have the vocabulary to describe just how dead this story really is I mean what its been three no four years since the last real update I mean thats like bones decomposing dead.
On an unrelated note though why is this story T-rated I mean not that I am really bothered by it or anything but I'm particularly sure that offscreen rape, traumatized children and the MC whipping out his fully erect penis would warrent an M-rating mean if it were rated higher I doubt you would have to hold back on any more expressions of phallic valour so to say.
Lovely story
Now can you please finish it?
Cadian trooper 1758 chapter 23 . 1/12
great fanfic, but i dont think that he's going to be uploading anytime soon.

man, i hope i'm wrong. it's a darn good story.
Hey dude I know some good artists I'm my class I thing I can get you some art but it might be a issue because I live in Ireland yeah I'm Irish my great grandad was in the IRA
Machcia chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
WHY DO BEST STORIES ARE ALWAYS LEFT UNFINISHED ;
Yim chapter 23 . 10/15/2016
Just discovered this story yesterday, blew through it in a few hours. Please continue, it's so easy if the best IG fanfiction I've ever read.
Ksgrip chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
Is there any chance you finish this. I liked this a lot and felt a lot of sorrow when realiced thas this was not finished and it feeld bad to not know how a story you like a lot has no end. It is been 2 years but maybe you will see this and finish the story. Have a good day :)
Neacroon chapter 13 . 5/27/2016
I just want to say that it is a beautiful story and I thank you deeply. It is moving and I just cant keep the tears away at the end of this chapter. I rarely feel that way, it is somehow heart-wrenching to see reflection of self in character of the story, and the death of Harkin reminds me of a true face of war. Not that from "Hand of Doom", rather MCR's "The Ghost of You". Thank you once again...

PS. You were tactful indeed. It earned my respect, you hadn't crossed this dangerously thin line, keeping focus on emotions, even if only in my opinion.

Perfect proportions, extremally delightful piece of writing.
AlienLizard chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
Heresy in one of it's purest forms...Ignore the Irony of my username.
magnusvictor chapter 23 . 5/10/2016
Well, if you ever do continue this story, a whole lot of us on this site would be very happy! It's awesome!
michaelgoh chapter 23 . 4/17/2016
I just finished reading this up to this chapter after spending roughly 2 weeks on this. I must say, as I read the story, I found that improvement chapter by chapter.

If I may, I would like to suggest:-

What kind of ending could this possibly have?
- all three of them escaping the craftworld? Hollywood styled happy ending?
- one of them dying? The ultimate sacrifice?
- a fourth member? Possibly another human? This human could be slightly psychic...
- another Eldar craftworld coming to Yul Te's aid?

Meanwhile, they could be trying to escape, and hiding. Finding some Eldar version of a bomb shelter of a certain Eldar Farseer perhaps? This could help answer some of Aureleth's need to purge her darkness...

Andron and Aureleth, while in love, still have some pride. Andron would be the first to cross the gap by telling her as it is. Using and tapping into his own experience of fighting off the thirst.

For Eruwen's sake, they would hide for longer periods. Foraging for food, water and supplies. This is when they could meet the farseer and get to his bomb-shelter. The farseer could then find them a way to get off the craftworld. Perhaps a webway portal to another craftworld. The portal could be difficult to create, and sustain. Perhaps requiring sacrifice. But knowing the skeins of fate, he could forsee that this 'family' would contribute to positive outcome for the universe in the future.
Getting the webway portal started up would be the major challenge the farseer has to overcome, perhaps the story would dwell on their interactions.. and fleshing out the farseer's character/background.

Well, I liked this story and actually look forward to reading more.
I do hope you continue.
burue106 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Gents I think it's time to face the very likely possibility that this story won't be finished.
Bigdog6 chapter 23 . 12/17/2015
Please continue this story! You have completely sucked me into this story, the characters and there world. You have made me care about these people, something a lot of stories try but never seem to achieve. I just want to say thank you for writing this and please finish.
French Punk chapter 23 . 9/27/2015
I just finished reading the whole story, and I'm REALLY saddened it's been a year.
I admire your work in the story, as I couldn't get my eyes off of it. I'd really love to see you making another chapter someday!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/17/2015