Reviews for Suffer not the Xenos to Live
powerhendler chapter 23 . 5/9
Really liked your story sad it will not be finishd
MeMeBigBoy8 chapter 1 . 1/14
this is to much heresy for me to handle
Lord Astrum chapter 10 . 12/10/2021
Reading through this, I really like it. I guess I just have a soft spot for sappy romance.

Wish it had updated.

Still, I wonder how their story would end.
Jthamilton chapter 13 . 12/5/2021
Making me cry like a little baby here man
Lord Astrum chapter 23 . 12/1/2021
I really like this. Really intriguing. Shame it’s dead.

I wonder, if the author was going for a happy or a tragic ending.

The way it seems to me-a tragic ending is more likely. Where are they going to go? Andron will be killed by Aeldari and Imperium alike, and Auradreth(sp?) would be slain as well for consorting with a Mon-Keigh.
SaymyName chapter 23 . 7/1/2021
Shame the story is dead.
Guest 2.0 chapter 23 . 3/15/2021
Fucking incredible! I arrived a little late to the party, but I still gotta say, fucking great work. This shit has been on my mind for two years now, and I don't think I'll be forgetting about it anytime soon. Please come back! You're a damn good writer.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/30/2020
Damn shame it’s dead
LuvmeEmpire chapter 8 . 12/25/2020
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I hope you come back to it
ManofWar133 chapter 8 . 9/3/2020
In the eternal wisdom of Frank Reynolds I will do anything you want to keep this story going this is hands down one of the best Warhammer fanfics out there
Last worked on 4 years ago chapter 23 . 8/27/2020
“Please don't lose faith, I'm still here and I'll never, EVER abandon this story. I'm always thinking about it, even if I can't work on it as much as I used to. So, please spread the word about this, tell people I'm not dead, and don't forget me” Well that was a lie, such a good fic too.
look2020 chapter 23 . 7/9/2020
I liked the chapter!
HyperRimuru chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
Man keep writing this amazing story, I swear man this is in my 20 years of life the third book I've enjoyed, please keep writing for I am totally invested in these characters.
Doctor Dazzle chapter 23 . 4/15/2020
Hey man, I like many others, are wondering if you are ever (and if you are, please do so) going to update this fiction. Been years man, years. First found this fic back when you were still updating at Chapter 17, so I'm hoping you'll find the drive to continue this piece. One in a million, this fanfiction is.
Pls update chapter 23 . 3/14/2020
This has not been updated for four years pls update it