Reviews for Suffer not the Xenos to Live
Ksgrip chapter 23 . 6/13
Is there any chance you finish this. I liked this a lot and felt a lot of sorrow when realiced thas this was not finished and it feeld bad to not know how a story you like a lot has no end. It is been 2 years but maybe you will see this and finish the story. Have a good day :)
Neacroon chapter 13 . 5/27
I just want to say that it is a beautiful story and I thank you deeply. It is moving and I just cant keep the tears away at the end of this chapter. I rarely feel that way, it is somehow heart-wrenching to see reflection of self in character of the story, and the death of Harkin reminds me of a true face of war. Not that from "Hand of Doom", rather MCR's "The Ghost of You". Thank you once again...

PS. You were tactful indeed. It earned my respect, you hadn't crossed this dangerously thin line, keeping focus on emotions, even if only in my opinion.

Perfect proportions, extremally delightful piece of writing.
AlienLizard chapter 3 . 5/27
Heresy in one of it's purest forms...Ignore the Irony of my username.
magnusvictor chapter 23 . 5/10
Well, if you ever do continue this story, a whole lot of us on this site would be very happy! It's awesome!
michaelgoh chapter 23 . 4/17
I just finished reading this up to this chapter after spending roughly 2 weeks on this. I must say, as I read the story, I found that improvement chapter by chapter.

If I may, I would like to suggest:-

What kind of ending could this possibly have?
- all three of them escaping the craftworld? Hollywood styled happy ending?
- one of them dying? The ultimate sacrifice?
- a fourth member? Possibly another human? This human could be slightly psychic...
- another Eldar craftworld coming to Yul Te's aid?

Meanwhile, they could be trying to escape, and hiding. Finding some Eldar version of a bomb shelter of a certain Eldar Farseer perhaps? This could help answer some of Aureleth's need to purge her darkness...

Andron and Aureleth, while in love, still have some pride. Andron would be the first to cross the gap by telling her as it is. Using and tapping into his own experience of fighting off the thirst.

For Eruwen's sake, they would hide for longer periods. Foraging for food, water and supplies. This is when they could meet the farseer and get to his bomb-shelter. The farseer could then find them a way to get off the craftworld. Perhaps a webway portal to another craftworld. The portal could be difficult to create, and sustain. Perhaps requiring sacrifice. But knowing the skeins of fate, he could forsee that this 'family' would contribute to positive outcome for the universe in the future.
Getting the webway portal started up would be the major challenge the farseer has to overcome, perhaps the story would dwell on their interactions.. and fleshing out the farseer's character/background.

Well, I liked this story and actually look forward to reading more.
I do hope you continue.
burue106 chapter 1 . 4/4
Gents I think it's time to face the very likely possibility that this story won't be finished.
Bigdog6 chapter 23 . 12/17/2015
Please continue this story! You have completely sucked me into this story, the characters and there world. You have made me care about these people, something a lot of stories try but never seem to achieve. I just want to say thank you for writing this and please finish.
French Punk chapter 23 . 9/27/2015
I just finished reading the whole story, and I'm REALLY saddened it's been a year.
I admire your work in the story, as I couldn't get my eyes off of it. I'd really love to see you making another chapter someday!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/17/2015
Great update soon
SpecH82 chapter 23 . 6/5/2015
So when will you update this story? :)
Micheal Vetch chapter 23 . 5/18/2015
please continue this truly is an amazing story and i truly hope you stick with it till it is finished :-)
Ryan chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
Wow. "It is the 41st millennium, and there is peace." Freaking brilliant. Goose bumps, everytime.
Serilye chapter 13 . 4/16/2015
I know that this story will likely never be finished. I've come across its like many times before on the internet, started but ... without end. I haven't checked your profile. I don't know if you're still active or indeed, anything other than the scant information in the Author's Notes placed within the chapters of this story. However, I'd like to thank you. This story, is a marvel. It is beautiful. I've cried just now, for the second, maybe third time, in over 20 years. You have my compliments and my thanks.
Ernest.Shippinglane89 chapter 23 . 2/12/2015
Where did you go? Warhammer is way to inactive on despite it's big fanbase :(
TaioraWarrior chapter 23 . 1/26/2015
I'm still reading... But I know how life is. My FF stories are suffering the same fate. Hope you continue one day.