Reviews for Temporal Quintessence
Dragomir7 chapter 9 . 7/4
Still updating?
TenZerk chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Dang, Yukari's still asleep! I really want to see what her reaction is going to be when she finds out Ran died

Glad to see that you continued this! Had me worried when I saw this hadn't been updated for months :P
Felt95 chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
The waits for chapters are long, but boy are they worth it. It's amazing how you introduce a new twist in every chapter, it really makes the wait for the next one almost unbearable! But those who wait will be rewarded and all that jazz.
I really liked this chapter(Like all of the other chapters.) The beginning with Koishi was interesting, not to mention Mima's appearance...It's so hard to choose which one of these character arcs are my favorite, they're all so interesting and well written...But I think I'll have to choose Youmu. She really shined as a character this chapter, not to mention she's facing a demon unarmed, that's pretty bad-ass in my opinion. :P
I'm looking forward to how all this will come together in future chapters!
Quad chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
A very exciting read.

I hope you continue this soon!
Felt95 chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Man, I was starting to worry that this was going to remain incomplete for a while, I'm relieved to see that isn't the case! Another great chapter here!
You know how to keep things interesting in each chapter, especially with Mystia's current mentality and the Oni being poisoned and all. It also makes you want to read the next chapter badly...But good things come to those who wait as they say...
Just as a last nte here, I'm a little surprised that you didn't go with the whole "Ultimate sadistic creature" personality for Yuuka. I must say that your portrayal of her is a nice change of pace. Kind Yuuka is a bit underrated.
Anyways, really looking forward to the next chapter, and to see how this Flan v.s Remilia arc ends. Keep up the excellent work!
MortalKyle chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
I just read 68k words of pure amazing. Loved it, and the way you portray all the characters fairly(don't know if that's the right word?) and take the time to go through all their view points is incredibly fun to read. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Felt95 chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Damn, shit just got serious. I gotta say my favorite part of this chapter was the big dramatic argument between the Scarlet sisters, it was pretty intense. It also makes me wonder about Remilia's explanation that would supposedly get Flan to come back willingly...Dang the suspense is killing me!

I also gotta say I'm rooting for Meiling in the upcoming fight, it's nice to see a story where she isn't on the end of the jokes. Keep up the excellent work! Your by far my favorite author on the site.
Felt95 chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I gotta say, I really love this fan fic, all the characters are written very well, and stick closely to their personalities. Something I love to see in a fan written story. I also love the pacing of the story, it feels like you aren't rushing it and are actually putting thought into how the story will progress.

My personal favorite part of this on going conflict is the relationship between the Scarlet Sisters, I can't help but emphasize with Flandre's plight here, being locked in the basement so Remilia can have their family's wealth to herself. Though I somehow think the reader is missing something about Remilia's reasons for doing this...Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the excellent work!
roli chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
good chapter can't wait for more
Ciruno chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Oh man, Ran! Think of Chen! Why are you doing...

I think she's doing this for Chen.

Then again, she does have Yukari.

But she might be against Yukari too
Ciruno chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
That Koa scene was rather sinister. Looks like Mystia might be the killer after all.
Ciruno chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
So Reisen isn't just a useless bunny good only for her sex appeal?

She's a clever political war minister?
Ciruno chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Flandre-chan! you're already grown up!

Would that mean Reimu and Marisa are around 21 now?

By the way, I read this on my DS and I can't log on to review, but I have to say this is incredibly well done.
Ciruno chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Yuyuko's that person? Isn't she powerful enough already? My, my this is an interesting story. Hope you continue this
Hyper Waddle Dee chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Oh my goodness. O_O

The death of Ran was incredibly touching. I almost cried while reading that part. Poor Chen... I can't even comprehend what that must be like for her. I hope she gets to see Ran's final wish carried out!