Reviews for Assets Ogling
ShadowTomes chapter 6 . 9/18
Penny's little freak out was cute. Thank you for taking the time to write this story. I enjoyed it very much.
ShadowTomes chapter 3 . 9/18
It's Whovian. Not Whosian. Anyway awesome job with this chapter.
kimjo2 chapter 6 . 3/22
Lovely and fun! Hope you survived black Friday and target. Thanks so much
lindamanigua chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I like the way it started. One little note: a fan of Dr. Who is a "Whovian", not a "Whosian". (Unless you are poking fun at them - in which case you can call them whatever you want.)
Pink Bead Girl chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Loved every word! This was a sublime mix of awkwardly sexy and sexily awkward and thought you did it brilliantly. Thanks for a great read!
kaname's harisen chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
I liked this a lot! Each little incident was fun and the end was a perfect mix of awkward and sexy.
PhantomWhispers chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Great job on this. I'd favorite it, but I'm a little wary of my favorites. :P
EmilyEverlasting chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I just love these little friendly (mostly) exchanges. They're so sweet and this one ended with such a content feeling.
Or maybe its just the hot chocolate I'm drinking. Either way, fun chapter!
Spunkalovely chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
I love this!
Robert12774 chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
That was fun why carnt the show be like that
Heathrow Tottie chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Well done girl, hilarious!
PenelopeLovegood chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Loved it!
PenelopeLovegood chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I like this fanfic a lot. I enjoy the fact that it's very much in Penny's POV, and you aren't just TELLING me Sheldon is checking her out. Very nice!
AMiserableLove chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
You my friend, there are not enough words to describe you, or your writing anyway.

I'm trying my hardest to space out your stories. I don't want to devour them all at once but with each story, chapter, sentence, word, etc...I read of yours it just gets harder and harder.

This was fantastic. Your ability to capture both Penny and Sheldon, keeping them in character, while also writing them in situations I'm sure we could only hope and pray to see acted out on the show, absolutely slays me.

This was funny, sweet, hot, and just awesome. Truly!

I'm quite jealous of your writing, but more than that, I'm absolutely in awe of it and just really enjoy it all around.

Great job! Can't wait to read more from you! :)
SusanMarieS chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Lol great use of a brain hug.