Reviews for From the Shadows
Morantz chapter 17 . 4/13
Fantastik!
HeartsGlow chapter 17 . 4/11
Awww...you never said what he did to the Dursleys!
Grim24 chapter 9 . 3/25
Really he just let them off hook just like that well this sucks i'm starting to loose interest in this he can't even make an example like killing the traitors just because it happens that he's crush(obession) happens to be the wife of he's traitorous friend, talk about being a pussy just like that MC (cough Naruto cough) oh well..
Perseus12 chapter 11 . 3/14
That's your consequence for betraying Harry Potter, Ronald "Ron" Weasley.
Perseus12 chapter 8 . 3/14
You reap what you sow, traitors.
ZenJack chapter 6 . 3/12
Chapter Six and end of story.
ZenJack chapter 4 . 3/12
You changed from third person to first halfway through this chapter. Why? It's confusing. Not only that but first person sucks in general.

Fun story otherwise.
suziq968 chapter 17 . 3/11
Wow, laughed and cried. This was great. Thanks.
Redumdelta chapter 12 . 2/27
So contradictory. Completely and utterly betrayed and He doesn't retaliate in any way. he could hav at least taken back his money but NOOOOOO, that all gets glossed over. The way he put they should all burn. Harry would have killed them all and Dumbledore, in the first place would have gotten away with it until Voldemort resurfaced or Harry offed him personally. The tone in the beginning sets an obvious result that is then completely forgone: all of them, every single one of those traitors, die, painfully.
HP-DG-SB-NR chapter 17 . 11/21/2016
I don't know why this story doesn't have more reviews than it currently does. This was a fantastic read, I'm very happy that I decided to check it out. You did an absolutely fantastic job with this story. The original characters were fleshed out properly, the cannon characters were well done, and the main hero was over-powered but still well planned out. I'm going to be checking out more of your work soon and hoping that you'll come out with a new story some time soon.

HP-DG-SB
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2016
Did you know that a word known as "while" exists? Or would you prefer to only ever use whilst which sounds rather ridiculous after the, oh, I don't know fiftieth time you've used it? Also, what the Hell is with your punctuation?! You use "?" When it's not appropriate. You don't use "!" when it is and instead a "." Takes its place. Also, it's "through" not "thru." Also who's (who is, as in, who is going to be there? (there being a place)) and a whole bunch of other stuff I picked up one as I read this, decidedly good but irritating beyond belief, fan fiction.
mckertis chapter 17 . 7/22/2016
Pretty pathetic revenge, i must say.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
You do realise that a Lt. Commander, or even a Commander is a lower rank than that of a Captain?
So that means Captain Jamie Harrison aka Harry Potter was in fact demoted not promoted! try and get your facts right. Idiot
Scabbers1957 chapter 17 . 6/22/2016
Wow, that was a bloody awesome story, your sense of humor is great.
I'll add this to my story fans.

:))
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 6/14/2016
Excellent story! I like Harry's new family, although at first I thought Julia was going to be another disappointing fangirl, salivating over Harry Potter. I'm glad you moved her out of that phase quickly.

I must say I found your portrayals of the betrayers very ... believable. Dumbledore has always been a manipulator, and Ron has always been a jealous git, so no surprise there, other than the depth of Dumbledore's evil.

Hermione was initially a surprise, as I suspected from the start that she might still be alive. For some reason, though, I thought she might be under compulsions or imprisoned by Ron in some way. I was surprised to learn the truth of her real feelings about both Harry and Ron at the time of the betrayal. Hermione makes an interesting antagonist because it doesn't take much to tweak some of the quirks of her character into truly negative flaws. Her blind allegiance to Dumbledore, her unwarranted faith in authority figures, her arrogant belief that she is always right - when carried into adulthood and exaggerated by the author, these youthful foibles can turn seriously ugly.

I was very surprised that the Weasleys accepted Draco as a husband for Ginny, given the legendary prejudice of Ron and Molly, not to mention Ron's hatred of all things Slytherin. I should have thought Lucius's role in the Chamber of Secrets debacle - which nearly cost Ginny her life - would have precluded any alliance there. I guess enough money can overcome almost any sins.

The wedding was nicely done without all of the boring planning junk that's usually attached to a HP wedding. I like your use of the twins in the wedding party, and having the ceremony performed by the priest (or vicar?) who officiated at Harry's christening was a nice touch. The scene in which Harry presents Remus with the beloved pocket watch was incredibly poignant, probably one of my favorites from the story.

Again, a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.