Reviews for From the Shadows
I've been skipping the first person parts, I have to ask why suddenly go from 3rd to 1st person? It's not really creating any effect and it just doesn't read right. What would happen if an actual author did this? For a reader to fully connect pick A person to write in, don't flit between two.
herart chapter 17 . 3/12
I honestly jump a lot of parts , incluiding some of 'Harry's thinking' 'cause I was more interested in the stort per se., but enough to keep the story line. And I think this was a very good story. Very mature too in the aspects of a person's growth 'cause of betrayal and pain.

The last chapter it's amazing.
xander chapter 17 . 3/5
bit over the top in last chptrs especially from a guy whos moving on, bt good story.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 17 . 2/3
This is one very special story. I so love it and it will be one of the stories I read every now and then. Thanks for sharing.

gunny
TxA-GunFighter chapter 16 . 2/3
So loving this story. It is sooooo good.

gunny
Novacore chapter 17 . 1/4
Awesome story, definitely started of great with Harry being epic as he should be. Loved how it progressed but I still felt like a few of the chapters near the end were a bit ridiculous and over the top which made it hard to keep on reading. The last chapter however, was again up to the standard set at the opening chapters of this story and made me very happy that i read it.
Thx for sharing.
sena chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
all the praise in all the other reviews is well deserved, but you are too forgiving (or your Harry/Jamie is, anyway).

I love Hermione and am a committed HHr shipper. I can still tolerate stories in which, even if it is not HHr, she is still his best friend, confidante, etc.. I generally don't read stories in which she goes against Harry; it's a testament to how good your writing is that even after I discovered that she'd married the human waste disposal I didn't stop reading.

Too bad you gave them kids; I would have loved to see Ron's sins visited upon him for many many more years, even permanently.
atymer chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
I loved every minute of this story. From the depths of despair has Harry risen. I was pissed, worried and disgusted with Harry's 'friends' and the greedy wankers who allow jealousy lust and power to destroy all that was good in their lives, Harry Potter. Not over looking the very real human weakness we all face in the 'real' world with the very same temptations. But in this fan fic we have a 'real' hero who rises above revenge and hatred, who struggles to maintain the desire to do no harm. I laughed a lot has Harry carried out this Marauders revenge on his enemies, no matter the level of their ill intent. I certainly don't think I would have kept a sense of humor in the same situations, hunted and haunted every where I went.

Kudos to the author for keeping the smile and laughter on my face as Harry got his princess. I liked Julie and I love her mom and dad. lol lol lol
CatWriter chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Man I hate first person POV.
jabarber69 chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
WoW...indeed! Words escape me at the moment all that I can say is wOw again, nah I see that you have other stories in your profile, definitely looking forward to reading them and I hope there as good as this one if not better...hah better than this now that would be something...

with this here story I hold you in the same regards as the following authors: Jeconais, radaslab, bobmin356, there of course are several others but I'm too anxsious to get to reading your other stories to name them now...if you read hp fanfiction you obviously know of the top outstanding hp fanfiction writers anyway...

P.S. I just want to finish by saying thanks again for writing and of course posting this outstanding story!
jabarber69 chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
oh gah that was the most beautiful, funny and lab-so-lute-ly GREATEST scene I think I have ever read in any hp fanfiction story on the net...the drunken talk admiting his love and wanting to marry julia, that is...man or woman you are one hell of a WRITER!
jabarber69 chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
oh I would dearly love to be a fly on the wall when ole herminny finally gets to where harry/jaimie is sending her and she takes a good look at herself in the mirror...hehehehehehehe
jabarber69 chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
oh damn I would of put jensen into a all nude strip club while placing a spell on her to make her strip and entertain the gentlemen in the club all night and every night with a couple of hours sleep every 24 hrs with a break everyonce ina while to eat and you know go to the head...
jabarber69 chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
jaime/harry when you going to learn...you want them to leave you alone, simple...KILL EM!
jabarber69 chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
hey isnt he forgetting the old adage never leave a enemy alive behind you...sure he is just showing off and all but in my mind he aint ever going to get rid of them until he kills them all...as in light strike...