Reviews for With Honor
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow. I love that you turned the Creeveys into geeks, but I think it makes a good point about them AND geek culture in general. Thank you for sharing this.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
You know what's one of the things I find saddest about Colin's death? He never saw the Lord of the Rings movies.

That just hurts me.
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I've started this review like three times because I'm speechless, which is not supposed to happen.

I love this. I love Colin, and Dennis, of course.

But, reading this, reminds me of why Harry Potter is important to me. I learned the lessons from HP that Colin and Dennis learned from Star Trek, etc.

And they're so brave.

And so many terrible things are about to happen.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
aww...GO CREEVEY.

talk about a huge change from harry's fanboy...this whole thing still blows my mind, with the war, fighting, the carrows, and the torture stuff, along with everyone's maturity...
ladygemtepz chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I didn't think it was possible to love your version of Colin more, but THIS!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I think I quite literally ran out of words. I don't know what to say other than that there's a huge, proud smile on my face to feel like someone else understands the world of fantasy.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Nice. Very apt. Keep writing
ivanovandevotee chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Tell me that was a Babylon 5 reference you just included in the greatest fanfictional subuniverse of all time. You are amazing.
Politesse chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
All of the shorts you have been writing are fantastic, but this one actually made me cry. Poor Colin and Dennis! And their mother! The Klingon epithet is well-deserved, these are probably the most honorable people in the DAYDverse, and they did not deserve to die.