Reviews for Protecting You
Kelinna2.0 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
As a side note: I am Fates' twin. My previous reviews on this series were meant as a prank. I love Fates more than anything, and am constantly jealous of the writing style and talent Fates possesses. I love these stories deeply and was present during much of the writing. I wouldn't have posted those reviews if I'd known they could negatively impact the readership. I offer an apology to all those that are offended by my posts (and, in so doing, condemn all those that agree with those awful flames). Please enjoy this writing, as I have and always will.

Sincerely,
Kelinna
kelinna chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This writing is just awful. It looks like a second rate high school student tried to mesh up whatever tidbits they could from their lackluster interest in a bad English class. Are you self-taught? Possibly home schooled? This is truly one of the most terrible stories I've ever read. I can't believe you made a sequel. I can only hope it's better than this squalor.
Eccentrically Peculiar chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ooh, the crack!fic would be delightful! :D
FRK921 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
ooh...I'm reading these in order now.

I like
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
That was freaking great!
purrfus chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
A little bittersweet to start but fun.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I figured you would add the simi-sequal to this piece so I add it to my alert list. Anyway this has it's points of goodness. I loved Clark defending Lex's sexual orientation to Lionel. That's great. Oh, by the way the hospital was "Belle Reve" and "Belleview" is in New York. Also the events you referenced in this piece: Clark finding the investigation room, and Lex going to Belle Reve are part of season three not two. I'm just rying to help with a little fact checking. I do like this story, and I'm going to find the sequal if you've posted it.
Dreamcreator chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Hi!

This was a well written story, and I love the idea of how Clark would reveal his powers to Lex. Oh and you must do a scene of them destroying Lionel's stuff, so Lex can be amazined about Clark's abilities first hand.

Please continue to write more stories!

Good luck!