Reviews for Wanna Buy a Base Ship?
Senmut chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Very nice. Great to see Moray "developing" into...what? Eventually, he's going to want more from Baltar. One wonders, one does, one does!
bluedragon1836 chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Awesome!
Fire chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Great story. Look forward to seeing more of your wonderful works.
storyfan101 chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
That was a fabulous tale! I loved every minute of it. I even think the brothers working together to bring light to an otherwise dark topic may not have chosen the best method, but probably the most successful.

I know you have a real life, but I look forward to your next jaunt into space fantasy!
storyfan101 chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
I suddenly feel a lot like Oagh. I want something I can't have...the next bit of this story! I realize they're not truly on the same level - Oagh has Starbuck for company.

It's another fabulous bit of the story, and I really enjoyed it. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
FireStar chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Wow looks like things are getting interesting. Nice to see a human bad guy lol. LOok forward to seeing more when you can.

Lisa
storyfan101 chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
See, Starbuck is such a great warrior that he found Oagh right away. Too bad he didn't know he was looking for him. I guess it's Starbuck's luck at work again. Hopefully the rest of the gang can find Starbuck just as quick. Seems that Oagh could use the calming effect his brother would bring.
storyfan101 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
I do believe that Starbuck really needs to spread around some of his luck. Jolly may be in the most desperate need.

I absolutely love the way you're weaving this tale. You're the master of the multi-plot story. I can hardly wait to see how everything is all tied together - training excercises & overly furry Borellian hermits; Baseships for sale & Starbuck as the new Cylon liason officer. It's all so fantastic!
bluedragon1836 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
I love seeing a new chapter of this story in my inbox! And it is definitely getting more interesting - can't wait for the next installment :)
storyfan101 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Boomer was so close, and yet ended up so far. (At least I'm guessing that's so.) This mock battle is highly entertaining, yet those occasional glimpses into the mystery are slightly unnerving. I absolutely love it!
bluedragon1836 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
This story makes me laugh so hard! I love it!
storyfan101 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
I'm a little concerned with what happened to Giles. And I don't mean his delusions of grandeur - he doesn't stand a chance of replacing Starbuck as most desirable bachelor. Who has been leaving all those sneaky traps? Or are they part of the exercise? I'm also quite curious how Apollo & Starbuck's plan works out. As always, I look forward to your next posting (when you're able).
Vael chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
I Cant belive it, this story is continued!

Thanks, i belived its dead, but you proved me im wrong!
Mega3 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Excellent. Looking forward to the next chapter.
storyfan101 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I'm sure I've said this before (if not, I meant too. Really), but you are a story writing God. Your characterizations are beyond fabulous and the banter is so funny that I'm still laughing. In short, what you've got here is another absolutely brilliant chapter.

My kids are driving me crazy, can I throw in a bid for on well used kids elephant jokebook?