Reviews for Two Hopeless Romantics
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 1 . 7/4
I can see BrainyxLila, I really can, and this just proves it. Though I do like seeing him and Helga together sometimes.
This explanation makes a lot of sense. That he, Brainy, would be tryng to put them together.

Only thing that bothered me was, I don't think that Lila says "ever so" or "oh so" THAT much.
yuriesnieva chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
you should end it the story it's really nice but I want more soo do it! pleaseeeeeee :D
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Sometimes I wonder if Helga and Arnold even realize how lucky they are to have friends like Brainy and Lila.
Zephyr.Camida chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Absolutely loved it. I think it's kind of ridiculous that so many people hate Lila because of "how she gets in the way" of H/A relationships. Haha. Too bad it's not her, but Arnold that holds that off for however long. I actually like to think she'd be uber supportive of Helga's feelings and I wish that there had been at least one more episode dealing with Helga and Lila together. Ah well, what you've written here was lovely~
ah chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
good job
pinkdolphin92 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
You really should update this when you get the chance it's really good you should write more when you have spare time
Moongrl088 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Excellent! More please!
Lilith9 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
You should make a second chapter, this is really sweet, I like Lila Brainy pairing, and I would like to see them finding love while they help Arnold and Helga to get together.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Short yet pretty well written. Great job with Brainy and Lila here.

Keep the good writing.
Nep2une chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is a very interesting start. Please continue. I would like know how they will get them together. I thought Lila and Brainy would be a nice couple.
I Rei Hikaru chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Perfect! I really love this story, I'm a Lila supporter, and also a Lila x Brainy shipper. I think the same as you about this characters, I'm truly happy for read this. Good work.