Reviews for Catnip
Rogue21 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Ever going to update
Rogue21 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Good start can't wait for the next chapter
Rogue21 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Good story can't wait for the next chapter
theloverofpizza chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
pretty good
Reap777 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Finally someone else sees Yoruichi as a virgin. So many people write fics about her having tons of sex in her life but you decided to switch it up. Overall wonderful chapter and I cannot wait to see the next. Keep up the good work.
freowin chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Nice it's good to see some more pairings that aren't Ichigo and Rukia or Orihime. So I wish you the best and I am looking forward to more
darkassassin619 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Great chapter I liked it it was sweet and funny. I liked how you explained how yoruichi was still a virgin and I can't wait for the next chapter for both you fics. I don't mind waiting for the harem or the other chapters to your fics I just ask that you don't abandon your fic since a few writers seem to be doing that. Anyway I hope you update soon take care till then ()
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
darkassassin619 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Man that sucks,not the fic I really like it and can't wait for the next chapter it sucks that you have to rewrite your previous chapters for sisterhood and your harem fic which I am still very eager to read _ anyway I like the pairing and can't wait to find out how ichigo make it up to yoruichi. So please update soon till then take care()
Reap777 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Great story I cannot wait to see the next chapter
AwkwardlyyyAdorableee chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I really like this so far. _ You caught my interest! Your writing skills are fantastic! Please update soon.
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
metsfan101 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011