Reviews for Rage of The Maelstrom
KingLoitl chapter 7 . 3/29
update soon please! i love this story so much
mm its complete drop or make wait continue?
Shiro-Kurasu chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
-Input request for continuation here-.

I don't know if it's because I read it first, or what, but Sealed Blade appeals to me more; Nonetheless, this story is just... Faboo.
Nuff said.
anonymous chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Keep updating. Love this!
King Harpo chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
update
Gerard chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
I want more, much much more! That's how much I like this fanfic so keep on typing please
theronjohn325 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Not sure why you would be satisfied with this one over the last one, but I'm willing to read on because I enjoy a good Naruto fanfic.
Agrond chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
A good story with the sexy Anko Mitarashi and her unpredictable student and an interesting OC. If I'm right, Kiriko means "Mist's Child" and it's a good choice for someone so secretive, making herself an outcast by befriending with Naruto and Anko. Now, I'm wondering if Sasuke will try to use the council to obtain Anko's Fire Blade and how she'll react.
Kazemitsu chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Is this ever gonna continue? :c
itachi's son chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
yo if your reading this author or not I think you should continue this it was good
Dyani91 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
if your still on please update soon
sleepinglush chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
hmmm having haku and zabuza take off could lead to future interesting encounters should you feel the need to use them in the future and sasuke awww the joys of guess out how he will turn out will he go awall or defect to orochimaru like normal or something different?
Time Shadow744 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
please update soon. I wished you had continued the original version cause it was darker but I still like this one.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
This is good, though the other one was a bit better in a sense. Keep going please, it is just getting REALLY good.
I do look foward to the next chapter.
IceQueen1717 chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
I wish you would continue this one.