Reviews for Stuff of Legend
Kelinna2.0 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
As a side note: I am Fates' twin. My previous reviews on this series were meant as a prank. I love Fates more than anything, and am constantly jealous of the writing style and talent Fates possesses. I love these stories deeply and was present during much of the writing. I wouldn't have posted those reviews if I'd known they could negatively impact the readership. I offer an apology to all those that are offended by my posts (and, in so doing, condemn all those that agree with those awful flames). Please enjoy this writing, as I have and always will..

Sincerely,
Kelinna
kelinna chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
"Stuff of Legend"? No doubt of that. This is legendarily disgusting. Your first story in this series had terrible writing and now you've compounded that continued sin with another? Clark Kent is a superhero, true to the morals of America. Making such an iconic character a homosexual is truly a sin against God. This story will burn in Hell. You should repent and ask the Pope for forgiveness -now-, before you join your story there.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
They truly could have been the stuff of legends if only Clark had not listened to his prejudice father and been so scared of his powers... Stuff of Legends, they became even though they did it being enemies..
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Sweet!
Eccentrically Peculiar chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
OH, I'd love to read all about their visit with Bruce. This was one amazing fic!
vera chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Congratualtions !
Ive really enjoyed this story. It is one of the better Clex stories I've read.
Thanks for writing this! The prequel was funny too.
FRK921 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I would love to read the visit with Bruce!
phantomreg chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
OMG that was so fun you did good still waitin for the Bruce sequel
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
It would be nice to see the visit with Bruce. I wonder if you already posted it. I'll have to check in a bit.

Now I was very happy with this fic. This ending was a lot more satisfying. I like how Jonathan even says Lex is more a Kent than anything else. Oh and the easy friendship between Chloe and the boys was very nice. Lionel picked the best time to DIE! It left Lex open for the influance of Smallvill, the Kents, and Clark before the darkness could really set into him.

I'm just not sure about the ending. I would have been happy with them walking back to the car, or somehting equally imagistic. It would have held more weight than the summary of their following relationship which you ended with.
Dreamcreator chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
HI!

YES! That idiot got what he deserved! I was cheering the entire time while reading this. This is an amazing clex story. And the part with Clark hiding behind the couch was hysterical! I love it!

Please continue to write more stories!

Good luck!