Reviews for Frozen Gold
Vi38 chapter 13 . 1/10/2016
Nice storychapter
Yuigfhf chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
hey man, just wondering when youre gonna put up the next chapter. really do enjoy your story
The Overpowered Author chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Up-fucking-date already
imnotraven16 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
super excellent story
imnotraven16 chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
excellent story
Bromson20 chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
When is the next chapter to be posted?
pasokditto chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
So far, one of my favorites fanfic stories. I don't really care about some errors, I just enjoy reading the story. I hope you update soon. Aloha.
Mionefan chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
You need to update this story and hand Malfoy his arse in a sling.
Myself, I would kill Unbridge quietly or at least trip her so she falls down the stairs and spends a lot of time in St. Mungos.
The story is still a bit one sided toward the evil people, but I suppose that's intentional, but revenge would be nice about now.
Story desperately needs a beta for the grammar.
Mionefan chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
A bit hard to read with the grammar errors, but basically a good story. You do know there are no northern islands in the US east coast. The Alaskan off shore islands are the only ones.
anon chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Storie is really good one of the best harry/daphne stories I've seen. Please update soon
michaeldavidgeng chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
good story, i hope you will finish it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
The hell? It's not that freezing in Canada, especially not in summer
exillion chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
american? The hell? You're canadian, why would you put in american?
serjicalstrike67 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Hey I just found this story and I am really enjoying it. I hope you are planning to continue it
Thephantomprince chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
I think Harry should threaten Malfoy align the lines of this if he gets angry: "Malfoy, if you don't shut up I'm going to rip your eyes out of your head, and shove them up your ass so you can watch me kick the shit out of You!" Just a thought. Please update!