Reviews for 2012: Logic Optional
azombiedream chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Hai.

Awesome stuff, having just seen the movie two days ago. Despite it being 2013 from where I is.

Funny thing is, I got the jokes even before I saw movie. Cos I knew the action. Which, as I'm sure you know, is actually more action in the action movie.

I can haz more chapters? I'd love to read more on this! This movie's so ridiculous, there's tonnes to make fun of! I've even got names for the rest of the chapters: Washington go bye-bye, Yellowstone has a biggie, Earthquakes in a coma, and China Countdown: Metroid style. I'd just love you to finish spoofing the whole movie if poss, ever seen How 2012 Should've Ended?
Unwatered chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Oh hey! I didn't think anyone other than me knew about the "You're winner!" thing! Just goes to show that society has retarded ways of bringing people together.
iheartmwpp chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
I have advertized this in the latest chapter. DEAL WITH IT.

"Lulz ensued when his car promptly exploded." Well that was only the GREATEST STAGE DIRECTION THING I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE. Ahh, if only Harry Potter involved cars so I could steal this...actually, I might for when Hogwarts explodes, who knows.

Pfft, as if something in this movie was actually scripted. That implies some kind of effort was made.

WHAT? HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE SWEARING. AND YOU CLAIM TO BE COPYING MY STYLE. YOU FAIL! FAIL I SAY! Except not cuz this is still totally hilarious. Like all the ways you can say president. That was teh lol.

...You clearly have better review threats than I ever did.
iheartmwpp chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
"Yay, more characters." So many friggin' characters, and I can't bring myself to care about any of them. Except John Cusack, because he's John Cusack.

"SON: Jackass – Err, I mean, Jackson, WTF is this?

JACKSON: It's a vehicle." LYKE NO WAI. "I predict that because you're calling me by my first name, you don't like me, and that you will completely change your mind by the end of this travesty because I "prove" myself to you.

SON: I like turtles." BRILLIANT.

"LAURA: Know what?

ROLAND: The truth!

LAURA: What truth?

ROLAND: I DON'T KNOW!" Awesome awesomeness of awesomesauce. And pickles. Yes.
iheartmwpp chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
"GUARDS: *slide in from stage left* Haaaaaaaai. Did you want to run in front of the truck and potentially get run over? Too bad, what we've got in store for you is so much better..." Nice.

"Patrick Bauchau A.K.A ROLAND PICARD: I wonder if my name is perhaps a concatenation of the director's first name and his favourite Star Trek captain?" ...Nah, that makes no sense.

Everything the General Munchkin says is hilarious.
iheartmwpp chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I AM REVIEWING FINALLY. And am also obscenely flattered. I shall be advertising you in my thing in the next chapter. Good title, by the way. And chapter title, I C WUT U DID THAR.

"SATNAV: Stop thinking, sir. You won't last long." Seems to be the thing for every one of these kinds of movies ever.

"The guys here are wearing black ties. I hope you realise how important black ties are. Very." I DO, SIR.

Imma go read more nowz.
The GryffinSlytherRavenPuff chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Brilliant, just brilliant
Alfabet00789 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Okay, you are officially my hero... You have mentioned all the same issues I had with the movie... I watched it and thought 'Da fuck? Why?' probably every five minutes...

:D Lisa