Reviews for Courageous
Miko Vampire chapter 4 . 3/6
it'll be three years since you updated this awesome fic in a few days, PLEASE tell me you're going to update this! You just got my second favorite charater into the story Mirai Trunks (cell saga Gohan being my first and Piccolo and Vegeta being my third and fourth favorite characters) and I REALLY want too see his reaction to the news about Chi Chi and how he helps Gohan through all of this. Maybe make the next chapter from his POV, I's love too read his reaction to the amount of power he sensed and realized it was Gohan's and how he felt through finding Gohan in such a state... PLEASE Update this awesome fic soon!
zfj chapter 4 . 10/6/2017
Nice work! Good dynamic. I know it’s been years but I hope you continue this. Take care.
Lololololololol chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
When are you going to make the next chapter
Nightbat0204 chapter 4 . 7/4/2017
This is amazing please continue it
Mirienka2 chapter 4 . 5/16/2017
This is...The best thing I've read in months?! (Because the best DBZ fanfiction I've read is probably Blood of the Moon lol) but still, this is really good! Plz continue!
Jinxs chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
next chapter plx
Invisiblesoul13 chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
I'm really interested! Please update soon!
Anisney-Robin chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
I am really enjoying this story. I've seen the beginning premise before but never anything like this one.
Very well written, great character interaction, and I can't wait to read more even though I know it was last updated almost 2 years ago.

So here's to hoping that this lovely story eventually gets an update when you feel up for it because it will surely be a great addition :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
Why did tou gave up?
Please please update
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Aw, poor Gohan. It's sad what he's going through. I hope he eventually realises that his mother's death wasn't his fault. I'm glad future Trunks is coming into the story now. He's my favorite character. I really hope you continue writing this story, cause I really like it!
Smithback chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
ververy interesting . excellent so far
Iceranger32 chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Hey I like this story so far. I hope you will update on this someday soon.
Emmy2710 chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Wow!Incrível,estou muito curiosa.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
I'm have a damn tears why aren't u updating TTTT
Galaxylam84 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
OMG! So horrible, PLEASE! please! Continue with the story!