Reviews for Sunrise in the Owlery
Bambi2900 chapter 1 . 3/23
Ha ha, that was great! I'd give good money to see Professor McGonagall in her dressing gown chasing after Crookshanks, lol!

Loved the idea for this story - I can totally see Minerva fretting in a motherly way over her students (in private, of course!), Filius and Pomona too... not so much Snape but then I don't think too many Slytherins got the blood quill treatment, did they - but the ending with Ginny and Hermione witnessing the cats was inspired, it really emphasised the silliness of the situation. Poor Minerva though, to be harrassed by those two when she already has so many worries!
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
A serious message, with just enough humour. Thank you!
MissWitch250 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I absolutely loved this story! The mental image of McGonagall scolding cats just cracked me up! Please continue the great work, I love reading your oneshots, and may your plot-bunnies flourish.
Ravenclaw-Thestral chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
This was amazing! Once she turned into a cat and went for a walk I thought, "what would it be like if she encountered another cat", you then had her meet Mrs Norris. Then I thought "what if she met another with a different personality like Crookshanks" and again you delivered! Thanks for accomplishing what I was thinking but in a much more interesting and funnier way.

I like your usual"deep"/more emotional stuff but these occasional lighter stories are great breaks (without sounding like I don't like your other work because I do and they shouldn't be any less emotionally gripping and powerful!).
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
:D
Ikasury chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
just another average day at Hogwarts... o.O?

cats...

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!
-Ikasury
meldahlie chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Like it? I LOVE it! My dear Professor McGonagall, I have never seen... such a splendid rendition of our favourite Head of House! This is a lovely fic – McGonagall fretting over Umbridge, and then the way it all becomes simpler as she takes her animagus form, (just like Sirius said), and the cat's eye view of Hogwarts, and Crookshanks who, of course, is fairly good at telling when an animal's an animal and when it's an animagus!
And Ginny and Hermione – that just left me howling!
julesdap chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hahaha! This was amazing! Couldn't help but smile.
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was hilarious. I love McGonagall so much, I can just imagine her doing this. Great job XD
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Nice! Poor Prof McG. Silly Crookshanks.
Minerva.mcgonagall247 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I love this story. And hey lucy whats up? I lost my old password. I was TivalovercalledAbby.1997, remember me?
Anne chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oh, Crookshanks! Amazing, as always.
fledge chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Minerva and Crookshanks certainly make an adorable couple! Pretty little story indeed, even if I'd have expected Minerva to be able to talk Cat when in her Animagus form. I do love how she seems to feel like a schoolgirl for a moment (Ididn't do anything.) before remembering to transform.

Good spelling and grammar too, a rare thing these days.
LoveLoony chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
It was very cool, I could totally happening to poor cat Minervra, great thinking I like it!
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 2/3/2012