Reviews for The Orange Power Ranger
NicoleGittens1 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Carry on with this story please
Butterflyxdaydream chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Okay so seriously you should continue writing this story! Why? Because I FUCKING LOVE POWER RANGERS AND YES I STILL WATCH IT TODAY :3 Ninja Storm & Dino Thunder is my favorite. Oh & also Mighty-Morphans. *dies* But seriously you should finish it.
Kitten9322 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Omg you have got to update this story really soon! This is super awesome and cute! You have to update and add more dustin/marah love and put some blake/tori in it too! Oh and maybe Kapri could be a ninja too(idk what element though. I wanna say lightning so her and hunter can get together lol) so she is undercover and her and marah were good all along! That would be super cool and you should totally do that! Also make sure you use grammar and proper spelling because you might prbably throw off your readers. Update really soon, great job on this story, and you should do my idea lol!
mncio chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Please please please continue
starpower21 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
more please
kitten9322 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Omg please update this story! Its so cute! Omg i wished this happened instead of what happened on the show! I was about to start crying when dustin had tears in his eyes :( please update soon and more dustin/marah cuteness please
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
i'm liking what i read and this story has me wanting more so please update soon with a 3rd chapter also will Kapri have a morpher as well or not.
Nosside chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
It's really an interesting plot, I hope you'll keep going.
xXScream4Xx chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Cool.
fallingstar22 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
cool story idea! wonder what happens next!
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Knt wait to c wat hapeen next...
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I like the idea. Great job. However, for some reason, chapter two's all in bold. Catch ya on the flip side.
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
nice so far...
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
please keep going on this one it is very good