Reviews for ToW The flower that blooms in adversity
Kurotiger chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Please update! Your story is good and I'd really like to know what happens next XD
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
This is just so cute. I feel bad for Sera and I want to know what happens next. I hope you update soon.
Axel The Moon chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Okay...Natalia gonna kill you bro. Be prepare.
Also make more please.
KanonnoMia chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
this story is really nice 3
BanditWerewolf chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
I'm liking this story so far, but I'm not impressed with Asch's attitude toward Sera. He's even bigger jerk than in Tales of the Abyss, and even then, he had his moments of being a nice guy underneath cold exterior. Why make him completely cold hearted? Why?
KnightOfTheMoon chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Okay the 4 chapter is hilarious and laught in the entire seriously Ash really?Natalia gonna kill you for ...Ima giving you ma OC!*Use Lazer by accident* oops. OC's name:Axel(Have no memories f his name"Axel"and those must be call by his nick name "MoonKnight"). OC's Apearence:Blue spike hair and blue eye OC's Age:Between 15 and 17. OC's Weapon and Armor:Spear,Long sword and a bracer,wear Black Leather with blue stripe and sometime black chain mail with white stripe along with a helmet with same color. OC's skill:(Sword)Demon Fang,Swallow kick,Azure Edge,Tiger blade,Breaking Havock,Fang Thrust,Double Fang,Ring Fang and coil. (Bracer):Demon Fist,Swallow kick,Lion kick(can do 24 combo hit)Stone dragon ascend,Stone dragon descend(In Midair it kick the enemies to the ground),Tornado Kick and the whole grab and throw. OC's Spell(Spear only):Fire ball,Fire Storm,Ice Storm,Metiore Star,Nightmare,Jugment,Ice ball and All shadow type spell. OC's Mystic Art(Sword)Phoenix Destroyer,Radiant Howl,Rending Saber and Dark Blade. (Bracer)Burning Phoenix Riserd(Uppercut then kick to the ground then do burning phoenix and grab it opponent behind him in mid-air and collide to the other side),Nerati gale and Akashi Torment. (Spear)Indignation,Mistic cage,Jugment,Big Bang,Time stop and Brinstone Tempest. OC's Class:Magic Knight,Fighter,Spearman,Ninja and Caster. OC's story before his appear:He was born as a descender of his village call "shadowlin",he encounter gilgulim and destroy it seed later he decide to venture fort to other world to help out other destroying he has black hair and black eye but when he was attack by a misterius group his memories was erased and his eye and hair turn blue and he only remember how he end up he must help the people in terresia to find a clue about his past. OC's Ability:Can have six-sense,have passionate,calm and serious voice and can learned other language from other monster and can taunt to distract people. Well there you have it my OC you can do whatever you want with him and I don't know where or when it make it appearance but you make it out ok now peace
FireDragonX23 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Good chapter
Mizu Hoseki chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
well isn't this just adorable? _

I do hope I get to read more of it soon

-bonks Zelos on the head-

and maybe a little Zelos torture to boot

Mizu
xxwhitemagexx chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
i love it! xp it was funny and cute too
MARheaven-ninja chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
This is a pretty cute chapter, though you still have some minor grammar errors here and there.
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Oh gods I think that was too much for me X3

And welcome back after such a lomg time! :p
Yamiroo Alice chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
I can't stop laughing when reading this! Nice work! I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Ginga no Yousei chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
I loved it when Luke was about to ask Jade for Help but quickly changed his mind XD
AliceDelaRosas chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
The chapter is great! So, the OCs name is Seraphima Nocturne? ...Cool name! I read the latest chapter on he bottom 'Kitchen Craze'. Wonder how that's gonna go? XDDDDD Updte soon!
Radiant-Icey chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Ohhhh a new chap~! And a name too! LULZ XD ima in a wonderful mood now : cos i just came back frm my friends Nendeoid shopping trip~ puntus~~

Oh and im too lazy to log in...(even no typing is needed :p just 2 press thats shows how lazy im :)