Reviews for Services of Love
Awesome story loved it
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Does forbidden always equal hot? Hrmm... Need more research in um.. lemons.. XD
IchigoRukiaLuv chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I enjoyed it. I think you ckuld write more to it by making a conflict and having ichiruki end up together as man and wife not just maid and master. You could have it where he cant get enough of her and wants her to be in his life but make sure you have a conflict either between the two or an outside one like hes not sapose to be with or marry a maid something like that. I wont be mad if you dont continue this story because i do think you ended it quite while. Looking foward to reading more of your stories and to hearing back from you.
Rukia fangirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
The thought of Rukia in a maid outfit blows my mind!

And Ichigo can't keep his hands off his "innocent" Rukia. She only acts innocent, we all know how she loves to tease her master!
Me chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
The UlquiHime part had me dying...

LOVED THIS!
Insanity-Plus chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
WHOA! This story was...how to put it...sexy ;) Pure, unadulterated sexiness. Haha! From the first sentence to the last I loved it, especially the UlquiHime part. That just made me laugh. And oh the thought of Rukia in a sexy maid outfit just riles me up!

-Mikie AKA Insanity!
zero09q chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hahaha they are fucking
BelleoftheBoulevard16 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Heyyy. I just got my break and guess what, I immediately ran to FF. Soo, yeah, been a while since I checked up some goody fics and this is feakin' hot, baby. *winks* I soo love this. I so totally wish that Ichi is mah master. hahaha. Hope you keep writing good stuff! :)
mindmaster123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
this story isn't simply good...it is very GOOD ;D
TingBlingKing chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
IchiRuki Maid Sex Is Always...will always...Be Kinky...O.O...CASE CLOSED

~Bling
DeviantHollow23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Booyah! Some yummy Ichi/Rukia-Master/Maid smut!

Gotta love it! XD

Adored Rukia here! That lil' vixen had me laughin' with her innocent act. HA! XD

An' Ichi...*drools*...DAMN! XD

I'm so so with the whole Inoue an' Ulqui biz. I like Ulqui...just not Inoue so much. *chuckles*

...*sighs*...Ah! My bad...was lost in the swoonin' moment of Ichi bein' such a hottie. HAHA!

Man...Makes me wanna be Ichi's maid! OR BETTER YET! HICHI'S MAID! HA!

Tho...I do have an issue with takin' orders...but I bet that would only make things FAR more interestin'. *wiggles eyebrows*

HAHA! XD

DH
PenCagedPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That was very well written :)
Charice-Claire-Vizziny chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Hot and pleasuring, as always! Keep it up!
AdilaRain chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
*drools*

Sexy!~

I'm in the process of writing an IchiRuki maid story too!