Reviews for Bolt The Warriors Soul Book 4
davisboy chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
i have an idea for a story line, but not a title. anyway if u would like to hear more please let me know

tnx for writing
Dboy
jgames chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
You never cease to amaze me, Bro. Your stories get better and better every time I read them. As for your new adventures, How about "The Soul Chronicles"? I think it rolls off of the tongue quite well.
krp101 chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
Warrior Resurrection.

The Power of Revival.

An Eternity of Power.

Just to name a few. Want some more? Write me!

-krp101
Mike101 chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Return of the Warriors Soul. Can't wait man. Now I Gotta Mosey.
Mike101 chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Ok good they survived.
Mike101 chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
How nice.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Nice, the damn dragon is finally dead (Really HATE main villians but he was a great one at that) even more better then ever:Bolt has met his personal demon at last!, this should be fun, and even better, new enemies and allies (fun, I guess) (GO EVIL!)

As for names bro you know I got you, let me think...how about...Warriors soul: Demonic future (spelled that wrong, but you know what I mean)
Mike101 chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Great work like usual. I don't know what else to say anymore. Everytime it is the same great work you do.
Mike101 chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
A song? And a good song to boot. I like it.
Mike101 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Great a tank.
Mike101 chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
I finally got to reading this and now I'm glad that I did and wish to have read it sooner. See ya.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Great chapter bro, but you seriously need to break up your paragraphs, and don't forget to credit me for your new villian Dark Bolt (I did create him after all) can't wait for the next chapter, peace Cloud and you know I got you if you need it.
Mike101 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Good resolution. Now you can get to more important matters.
Mike101 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I'm loving this new angle of the story and how the fierce villian has fallen so much.
Cronic Blades chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
this just keeps getting better and better. I wonder how Bolt is going to beat Dragoon... well i guess i have to wait and see. Keep up the great work!