Reviews for Why Am I Not A Guy?
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Really really sweet. I loved it. :)
SuperNeos2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Sweet
GallaudetLurker chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I like Rori, this is a great story :)

Looking forward to more from you

- GL
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Good Story
RaptorIV chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Hooray for happy endings! :)
ZenNoMai chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I love it and miss it already!
The Dragon of the North chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I like it update soon
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was really good; the only thing, I think, was bad(ish) was that Tori said I love you randomly. However, you took a moment between them and created the reason why it occurred. They put Robbie on the girl's side in Locked Up! too though... ha.

Robbie and Tori are definitely the best couple, I don't care what anyone thinks. They have layers to their relationship. I've noticed the show has practically become the Robbie and Tori show to me with episodes like Tori Gets Stuck, Beggin' On Your Knees, Rex Dies, and more. Go see them kiss in a drive by acting exercise on The Slap, it's really funny and adorable.

After you finish this, do a one/twoshot on what Robbie and Tori said once she found out he was upset she replaced him as top tech theatre student in Jade Gets Crushed, since I thought that was abrupt.

Keep writing, even if the fanbase is small.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
ZenNoMai chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Wow, I never thought of that. Very Original. I look forward to more.
HKILY chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
It's like the show's writers don't know Robbie has feelings, sometimes :P

I've been waiting for someone to write something like this since the episode aired, and although I don't paticularly like Rori, I did find this very enjoyable, can't wait for the second part!