Reviews for Yellow Fog
jottingz chapter 5 . 10/6
That was just spectacular. Too many wonderful bits to list, but i think my favorite was Janeway's estimates on the expired warrants - that was just such a classic Janeway moment. A brilliant story, well told. Thank you so much for sharing it.
PCBW chapter 5 . 2/2
Really, really lovely. I remember reading this and actually being able to feel her relief in the end. Thanks a mil for sharing, so!
PCBW chapter 1 . 2/2
Really enjoyed this one, so. I read it a while ago and am now getting down to brass tacks and re-finding old favourites. Well done.
kncrowder88 chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
No fog

Perfect ending. Love it.
Photogirl1890 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
"She had always thought circles would be right. Why aren't they right?"
I've always found it hard to imagine that the Voyager Maquis could go about happily living their lives when Voyager got back to the AQ, with the rest of the surviving Maquis still in prison.
I loved the start, middle and end of this story. Every scene was so well-written. Read it during a thunderstorm. Seemed very apt. Just great.
Megara79 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Another gorgeous chapter. Love Phoebe's rant. I've always thought, despite being so self-sacrificing, Kathryn was also incredibly self-centered. I know that probably doesnt make any sense, but it's the way I've always seen her character. A contradiction onto herself, is that the right way to put it? Either way, it's nice having Phoebe act as the proverbial ice-bucket (liked how you used this as a link to her depression after her father's death as well!).
Megara79 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Gaaaaaaaaaaaah! Ending of chapter 2. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Megara79 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh holy crap on a stick! QS, what are you doing to me! How did we go from this: "If only all I wanted to do to you was talk, Kathryn," he laments softly. (SWOON), to a prison break! Love, love, love the fog analogy and I adore the teasing as they made their way to the bed room (her, the horder; he, the so-called-artist). Will hopefully get around to finishing this piece soon (Stop interferring RL!)
KJaneway115 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I LOVE this story. Suspense, drama... great characterizations. I love the progression that Kathryn's character goes through and the way that everything 'resolves' in the end. Great work.
mabb5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wonderful story, well told. Very believable interaction between Janeway and her sister. Quantum Silver is definitely one of my favorite STV writers. Well done.
Constant Comment Tea chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Aww, what a lovely story. Thank you so much for your time and effort in writing it! I truly enjoyed it!
Mizvoy chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
OMG, Kathryn was left brownieless! I love Phoebe. What a great conversation!
Mizvoy chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
A compelling beginning! I love how they come up against their attraction and find themselves unable to resist following through. And then, the ending, with Chakotay's decision to leave, just puts us really on edge and anxious for more! Moving on to the next chapter!
Rascal207 chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Lately, there isn't a story good enough, that can really captivate my full attention, unless it's a QS' one! Many are good, just not, great! My dear friend knows this, so imagine the joy when she tweeted me there is a new one posted!

I love your style, yes, I am one of your darker readers, but this one was yet again so well written, sex was intense as per usual, emotions from love to why/did he, betray me? and I love it, that you kept the story develop in such a way, that until the very end, we're left asking, why? Now, when they could finally be happy on Earth, he's willing to give it all up. Love the change in Janeway, it takes a lot for a Star fleet brat to choose one love over another and that strong sense of duty, she always carried deep inside her.

Bravo! Now, I patiently await, for a new one.
badmelk chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
so angsty! but the ending made it. and they live happily ever after... at least in my imagination :)