Reviews for When Extended Family is Discovered
Wahida chapter 13 . 2/13
I love your story, I hope its finished one day, I really want to know what happens!

I just read your end note, and cheered a little. Its rare to find other women who rig too! (and who are harry potter addicts :P). Congrats on your game coming out. How did you get a leg into the game field? I did some commercials and freelance rigging but two months projects haven't ended up in full time work yet.

-Randa
this is so great!
i love the way the veela thing is portrayed
i mean, it's just so /realistic unlike many other stories
and i love the way you portray them, highlighting the fact that they're real people too
and how you made it slow-paced, rather than making htem jump into bed straght away
and the whole alure thing is fantastically explained as well, especially with the whole compability thing
oh yeah, and i love how dumbledore IS manipulative but not overly so - like after he found out the wards have fallen, he didn't force harry to go back to the dursleys. although it's not like he had any option to do so anyway, but still. he's manipulative, not evil - a perfect combination for him i think
Athey story love chapter 13 . 1/1
Hello I love your stories and I would really appreciate if you continue this story I would really like to know what happens next I have a user but it has a name and i,m gong to change it to Athey story lover than i will contact you so you can message me when you update please and thank you
Thenchick chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
POST MORE PLZ!
i know this is abandoned but it is awesome!
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
It's not OK to write about visiting relatives in another state and then not update for two years - it makes people think that you died, I think that you've died - R.I.P and all that...

Great story though, so sad that it just ended
Jeb59 chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Is this story going to continue?
akj chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
I just finished re-reading this story and I have to say it is excellent. I like the way your veela work. I love the interaction between Harry and Draco. They're so adorable. I like that there is no outside force pushing them to suddenly need the other.
I also like how you portrayed Dumbledore in this story. He's still good, technically at least. He has reasons for what he does, but it doesn't excuse him. Your characters are all behaving naturally.
Kit Bikyuu The Kitsune chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Yeeeeeee hope you continue!
plushfrogpillow chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
I really love this story, and I hope you decide to pick it up again in the future! I love how your characters stay in-character, whatever you may have decided that is for them, through out the entire story. Your plot actually make sense, and doesn't jump around. It's a very smooth reading experience; thank you for writing.
rmiser1994 chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
This fic is just sooo cute . *.* XD .
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Next chapter of When extended family is discovered PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
littlepanther chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Sooo sweet! Update please? Iboove it
Jaricchi chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
That's just sad to find this story discontinued but I honestly found it fantastic thus far. Thank you for sharing. It was a truly fascinating version and I'm glad to have read it. 8)

Here's to you and your awesome talents!

Ever Reading
Tsuki
KendaO chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
This is a really good story ! You had a nice idea with the family and unlike other story their is not plot which seems like yours.
I hope you still want to write the next chapters !

Thank you !
Peaceandunity chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
UPDATE! It's been more then. A brief break! It's been two years!