Reviews for Oblivious, Cuz Delinquents Can't Get 5 From 2 Plus 2
Kat-sama chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Hey:D
I did read your FF and I have to say: This is the best KanzakiPaako FF I've ever read;)
When Yuka grabbed herself I laughed so hard XD
hope you will soon upload a new chapter
glg
PS: Sry for my bad english, if there are some mistakes, plz tell me
Indochine chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Update whenever you can, your story is great! In the recent manga chapters, you've got a lot of parts giving Kanzaki-Hanazawa feels, enough to help you write another chPapter!
Glassesblu chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Hi there!
I hope you update someday!
Love,
GlassesBlu
Cochrane chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I like this story. First, it's a rare but great pairing, and second, it's not as on-the-nose as most other stories here. It would be great if you wrote more!
Cochrane chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I'm not sure what I think about the term "Madame Aoi". It sounds like a name for a sleazy fortune teller…

That's the only problem I have with this chapter, though. The rest is very good.
Cochrane chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Nice start. Well written, no typos, and of course, the world needs much more love for this quirky pair.
Tigger.x chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
This is such a very cure couple. Hope you update soon; can't wait for the next chapters
MonkeyxxBusiness chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Please I beg you to countinue your story, I love this pairingso much ! (Sory for my bad english ) :) 3
Limy chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love you for writting this, it's soo amazing !
CrazyFool65 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
This story is great so far. Love this pairing please update soon.
Tenshi-chan chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Y u no update no more! D: This is the ONLY Kanzaki-Hanazawa story in this site and u no update! Epic story is epic, so please update soon! :D
cocopops3000 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
This is a really great story and I love this couple too :) can't wait to read the next chap
Zebubeel chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I see what you did there:

I liked how you paired the two! :D

awesome one : looking forward for the next chappie :D
BessieTheNinjaCow chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Great job with the story so far :)