Reviews for The Path to Forgiveness
ttcub chapter 3 . 2/5
I was wondering if you were going to finish this?
Taylor9901 chapter 3 . 1/19
Will you ever finish this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Hope you will resume to continue this story soon
Savage Rob chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
How disappointing hat this was never finished...the cullen boys are nevee the bad guys...I love that about this
Fourshotchild chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Man, I'm sad that there are only three chapters. Seeing as you haven't updated in a couple of years, I'm just going to click 'Follow' with a hopeful heart. I really hope you update in the future. This is such a great story that has amazing potential. I really want to see what Emmett is going to do. There is just so much drama... It would be a shame to not finish it. I will say that I'm happy that Bella has her fathers. At least, the Whitlock couple will have their backing should anything arise. I hope Jasper still claims his seat in the Cullen Clan though. I can't imagine anyone else taking that position. But, I'm such a sucker for Emmett. That poor guy. And, what about Rose? I feel for her. I hope she doesn't blame Bella for this... Why did Emmett even marry her in the first place? (/shrugs) Well, I'm crossing my fingers for an update! Thank you very much for everything thus far.
sassystewart chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Interesting start! looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Louise chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Was really looking forward to this, but them I saw it only had 3 chapters, and hadn't been updated for years. So have you abandoned it then? Any chance you may finish? Noticed on your profile you haven't written anything here for a couple of years. Have you moved to wordpress? or a blog of your own? or just not really that into writing anymore?
yana0808 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
will you be updating this story
mandm1984 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Ahhh I can not believe you have disapear very very good story hope you decide to come back to write again
CindynJake chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Are you going to continue this story? I really like it and would love to read the rest
Wastedpain chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I'm absolutely positively in love with this story. I need more. hope you continue dyeing forfor more
ann71 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I wish this was finish ! I love that there was a part 2 maybe you will update one day it is a great story line !
baybay's mommy chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
I wish you would update someone on Facebook has been pimping your story on several groups so hopefully that will help to get you back in the saddle please update
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Please update love it
laceyndom chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I wish you would finish! I want to see Emmett and his rage!