Reviews for The Path to Forgiveness
Freoborn1980 chapter 3 . 5/4
Massive sad face here this is such a good book and it hasn't been updated in AGES really really hoping that you finish this
autumnbaby23 chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
Loved it and can't wait to see what will happen next!
autumnbaby23 chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
Uh-oh!
autumnbaby23 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Loved it!
mayfairmarybeth chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
Really love this story. ...hope that u will finish it one day..love ur writing!
Sassy Mami chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
Please come back and add more.
codedotty chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
Please update! Love the story
sycoscorpio66691 chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
You really need to update soon but I so love this story
ttcub chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
I was wondering if you were going to finish this?
Taylor9901 chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Will you ever finish this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Hope you will resume to continue this story soon
Savage Rob chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
How disappointing hat this was never finished...the cullen boys are nevee the bad guys...I love that about this
FourShot411 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Man, I'm sad that there are only three chapters. Seeing as you haven't updated in a couple of years, I'm just going to click 'Follow' with a hopeful heart. I really hope you update in the future. This is such a great story that has amazing potential. I really want to see what Emmett is going to do. There is just so much drama... It would be a shame to not finish it. I will say that I'm happy that Bella has her fathers. At least, the Whitlock couple will have their backing should anything arise. I hope Jasper still claims his seat in the Cullen Clan though. I can't imagine anyone else taking that position. But, I'm such a sucker for Emmett. That poor guy. And, what about Rose? I feel for her. I hope she doesn't blame Bella for this... Why did Emmett even marry her in the first place? (/shrugs) Well, I'm crossing my fingers for an update! Thank you very much for everything thus far.
sassystewart chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Interesting start! looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Louise chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Was really looking forward to this, but them I saw it only had 3 chapters, and hadn't been updated for years. So have you abandoned it then? Any chance you may finish? Noticed on your profile you haven't written anything here for a couple of years. Have you moved to wordpress? or a blog of your own? or just not really that into writing anymore?