Reviews for Everything and Nothing
it's 'they spoke', not 'there spoke'
Ibskib chapter 11 . 7/11
Meh, it seems pretty childish for Ryan to plan on not killing anybody, a bit more pragmatism would be fitting, as well as it being a pointless adherence to morality if Cromwell can raise the dead.
goddragonking chapter 11 . 7/9
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 5/28
Well, this Louise is going to WRECK JEAN'S FACE next meeting.
Ryan and the others are both idiots, as well as a poor friends for letting Louise give up her virginity to someone he suspects is a traitor.
Honestly that left a pretty poor taste in my mouth, and made my enjoyment in this story wane.
THE.READER9 chapter 1 . 2/14
hey the oc has my last name
A.M.C chapter 4 . 2/4
I'm loving this fiction mixed fan fiction, decades old magic on earth and I very much like the OC.
NamelessEpitaph chapter 4 . 1/14
They didn't take horses, how can the horses be hidden behind a hill?
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 1/7
very intriguing
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 1/7
interesting
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
Louise.
Anon-kun chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
So, who's got good ol' Derf?
Ibskib chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
Didn't much like that you had everyone accept Louise shacking up with Wardes when they suspected him of being up to no good, not the actions of a friend to let her lose her virginity like that, it would just make it hurt even more when she eventually learns that he is a traitor.

Corrections:
there spoke - they spoke
even by the standard of a world where magic made everything easier - despite a world where magic made everything easier/even by the standards of Ryan's world
(something needed changing, you were inadvertently implying that the standard for logic etc. were higher in a magical world which didn't make sense, one of my corrections should suit what you intended)
feeling a little backhanded - feeling a little bit insulted/stonewalled?
(not sure what you were going for, but 'backhanded' definitely didn't fit)
Mzr90 chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
Cool chapter. Hope to see the missing pieces.
DGKSilver chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
Distinct lack of lemons here...Hmmmm