Reviews for A Sorta Fairytale
swffts chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
this is UNBEARABLY cute.
CherriDoll chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awwww! Please write another chapter!
123serendipitee chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
LOVE!

No new New Girl stories from you lately? Hmmm? :o(
past decembers chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I adored this.

[Why is he smiling at her? Well, why shouldn't he be smiling at her? She's insane and insists on using strange voices when she talks and had to practice, really practice, before she could say the word "penis" and is annoyingly perky in the morning, which are all valid reasons not to smile at her. But sometimes he just can't help it, and he decides not to try.]
bluechair244 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I absolutely LOVE this line: "I don't know. Somebody who can keep her from floating away entirely."

I can absolutely see him saying this or something like this to her on the show. I love their chemistry and you captured it perfect. Write more! :)
ferggirl99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love this... "you are my sunshine" is perfect and the idea that he knows she needs someone to deal with the practical stuff. Really sweet and well written, I didn't think it was ooc at all.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Mmm. This is really excellent. I quite enjoy the metaphor, and it's charmingly obvious yet I have never thought of it before. I also like that Jess doesn't toss Paul immediately and Nick is cynical. As per usual.

Well done! I liked it.
ellie-dashwood chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
super cute. i love the enchanted thing.
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Adorable and so right on spot!
Marte chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awww. This was perfect. Absolutely loved it. On to read the companion piece now.
one fearless wallflower chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Cute and sweet :]
Kuro Chocobo chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
It had just enough melancholia with Nick towards the end. I liked this. Maybe a continuation? :}
LoversInJapan94 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This story is fantastic! And it is actually VERY well-written. I like how you made all of the characters believable while adding your own unique perspective. You showed Nick's sweet, sensitive side while keeping him in character. I actually like Nick even more than I did before (if that's possible) because of this story.

Keep writing!
Willow chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Aw, that was cute! Hey, their relationship is kind of like "Enchanted"! I've never thought of that before!
corazongitano chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Aww! This was really cute. I could totally see that conversation between the boys happening.