Reviews for Letters
EternusX229 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
okay so honestly I didn't know such a story existed. I was recommended this from a friend and honestly at first I was a little skeptical because well I had every notion, fear and virtually no hope from the beginning. I don't usually like stories like these because they're never really described as themselves but you portrayed everything SO well. From characteristics to thought process of their original character. omg I was so entranced from the way it was written and the fact that written by and letters connects so well. I was on the edge of my seat reading this to and from work you have no idea! I'm so glad I was recommended this. it was a long journey that made me feel like I was there watching it all to my dismay. I look forward to any of your future works. keep on writing!
AvidDaydreamer94 chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
You've got such a good story here. I enjoyed every bit of it. I've read both letters and written by and i gotta say you've portrayed everything so well so good job on that. I hope to read more stories like this from you :))
tightpants chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
Omg author sannnn! That was great! You made such a great story of Tezuka and Fuji! You should know how many times did I cry while reading this story? Countless! I even cried for the happy ending!

I must say this is such a magnificant love story! I enjoyed it very much! And again thank you for making this story! *hugs* love u author san!
moribayashi chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
it's been a long time since i read a serious zukafuji story. i found myself drawn to your fanfic immediately and i just can't stop reading. good thing it's completed, hopefully with a happy ending for our favorite boys.
i like the style in this fic, and the description on the illness -especially the post-chemotherapy- sounded believable. not that i know a leukemia patient first hand, but it was as if i could relate to fuji's pain. this story deserves more review, which i'll definitely write again a few chapters later.

jya!
mori
Lazy Gaga chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
That was just wonderful from beginning to end! It was sweet, heartbreakingly sad, and just plain old happy! I loved it! Glad I finished it all too, because once I really got into it, I couldn't stop! Now I can go to bed in peace (its 1 o'clock right now!)! XD
THiaLieN chapter 20 . 6/21/2012
I logged in just to drop a review to this great story.

...which I've finished reading for the second time... XD

I loved every chapters. They're perfect. Long enough to make each characters developed nicely, but not too long they'd seem dragged out and boring.

Fuji and Tezuka fell in love just right. Not too quickly, and not seemed forced. Their progress toward each other were sweet.

I loved how you ended the story. Quick but not rushed. Though I've been hoping for more. (I'm going to miss their characters in this story) :D

Thanks for writing it. I enjoyed your story very much! ;)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This story is very well written. I love how you portray their relationship and their emotions. Both Fuji and Tezuka come across as likable and endearing characters.

I especially like the way you make a complicated character such as Tezuka to be very human and for the lack of a better word “real”. You make the characters actually behave like they are teenagers but at the same time mature which I think is excellent. You also have a good use of grammar and vocabulary. Overall I think Letters is a very good story and it is beautifully written. I hope you will write more stories about TezuFuji in the future.
Applejillz chapter 20 . 5/14/2012
I thought your story was really really well written! U had me hooked! Keep up the wonderful work my dear :)
BrokenxTalon chapter 18 . 5/4/2012
So incredibly, immensely powerful, captivating, and tear-jerking.

I can't take my eyes away, and to think it's so close to the end?

For a multiple of reasons, I connect so well to this story. Please continue. (:

Can't wait for the next chapter!

- Talon
poopopopo chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Oh no, this is bad D:

Poor Fuji, he's still not getting better TT

Waa, why must Tezuka leave? .

Hnn, can't wait for the next chapter. It's getting REALLY good :D
BrokenxTalon chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
So beautiful... ;_; Poor Fujiko.
poopopopo chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
Great to see another chapter out!

It's getting so good now with Tezuka having to go home soon, and Fuji's health still not getting any better :O

The story is very gripping. I applaud your writing skills.

It's really amazing how you've made this story so good with such complex and mysterious characters like Tezuka and Fuji.

You've kept them really in character and I've probably only seen maybe 1 or 2 spelling/grammar mistakes which I have to say, make's me impressed.

Haha, I envy your skills, this story is better than many published books I've read :P

Looking forward to more! \(o)/
WhiteEnsigma chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
It may not seem like it, but I've been following this story very closely, because it is just so so good. I really like the emotions involved in every chapter, and the way you wrote is just so realistic. This might be the best angst story about an illness that I've ever read. It was sad reading through Fuji's predicament of not wanting to go on any longer, but with Tezuka there, everything seemed much better. Thanx for the regular update.
MoonLuna2009 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Yeah, I really think that your writing skills are great!

The characters are well portrayed: Tezuka, Oishi and Fuji...

The plot is getting very interesting, and the conversations are well-written and fluent.

What's wrong with Fuji? Is he ill? He's stubborn so I hope that Tezuka have convinced him to go to the clinic.

And Oishi is always worring, poor boy! But thanks to him, Tezuka have known that something's wrong with the tensai. Thanks, Oishi!

I want to know what will happen next!

Thanks to share this fic with us!

Best regards,

Luna
MoonLuna2009 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Hi,

I want to say that I like the way you write.

I like so much the Perfect Pair and Golden Pair, and I think that this first chapter is very interesting, and it caught my attention very fast.

And the e-mails are an original way to tell the story, too.

Congratulations for this first fic!

I'm going to read the next chapter!

Best regards,