Reviews for Eloise
sorryforthesarcasm chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I'm so happy you updated! It was sooooo good! Please update ASAP!
sorryforthesarcasm chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Please update soon! I just started reading this and it's absolutely wonderful! I love your writing style!
FlyingPanties chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
I really like how you slipped in Eloise's backstory and connected it very nicely to what she's going through in the present. Monika is a neat character - a sure contrast to her crazy brother. Why do I feel like there may be a trap in store for Eloise? Hope I'm wrong!
FlyingPanties chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
An interesting turn of events though August is a bit too naive to just take Eloise's word! He is a weird guy. I'm glad that Eloise is not a sue like character but shows reality.
PlanetStefani chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
I hope you keep it up, I love this story :)
FlyingPanties chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
Oh dammit! What is that crazy nazi going to do to our Eloise? I hope she has some tricks up her bra!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
arhg I want more!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
So happy you updated! Can't wait to read more
LeaDenise chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Yay! In so excited you updated! Poor Eloise! I volunteer to beat up August! Update soon!
Leena chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Yeah! You're back! Great chapter! I hope things work out for Eloise and that she's able to outsmart August. Ohhhh, he's one BAD boy!
DiaDeLosMuertos chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
i just finished reading your fic and i love it ) can't wait for the next installment!
LeaDenise chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Awesome story! Update soon!
FlyingPanties chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Great virginity losing scene. Pretty realistic. Hope you don't mind, but I was imagining it was Landa not Donny. Can't wait to read more!
Leena chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
OMG - so hot. Great sex scene! I hold August gets to reunite with Elle too! Should be interesting!
xxEmmaJanexx chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
I am so so so happy you decide to update this! It's as brilliant as always and I can't wait to read more!