Reviews for The Wand Shop Sketch
Ahahahahahahsjahhahajsjsjsjsj

Pfffffft

Love it!
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Somehow I can see Ollivander enjoying that.
Herring.Under.A.Blanket chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Hands up if you read the sketch in Monty Python accents :)
AntiCreator chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Nice. The cheese shop has always been one of my favourites and to see something that isn't a literal word for word copy with a couple of words changed here and there is refreshing.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I really needed that smile - -
like-a-dodo chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Awesome wending !
Anon chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
LOL The OOTS reference drew me in
xx chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Not much to this, you just copied a sketch and swapped out the words. I'm a bit disappointed.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Very nice story but there is one small mistake; the plural of palantir is palantirĂ­. Love the reference though.
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Quite a wonderful little one-shot it is, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Heh. I liked it, even though it is a blatant copy of the Cheese Shop Sketch. :) Well done. I can definitely see Ollivander doing something like this.
Shaldana Blackwater chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh, man... *wipes tears of laughter* I NEEDED that today! Excellent :D
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is probably the best one shot I have ever read. Sure, I've read funnier, darker, whatever have you, but THIS, as far as pure talent goes, is by in far the best. Seriously, classic British humor, and you parodied Monty Python perfectly! Hell, not sure if you have seen the show, but if you havnt, Fawlty Towers is almost exactly like Monty Python in its humor. If you have seen em, I just wanted to say that I read Harry's dialogue with Basil's voice. And it was fantastic.

Now, granted, Fawlty Towers is somewhat racist. Especially towards Hispanics. However, if this does not offend you, give em a shot, it's John Cleese at his best. Adding this to fav's.
Kage640 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
oh that was fun, nice story
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »