Reviews for The Wand Shop Sketch
like-a-dodo chapter 1 . 4/15
Awesome wending !
Anon chapter 1 . 2/17
LOL The OOTS reference drew me in
xx chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Not much to this, you just copied a sketch and swapped out the words. I'm a bit disappointed.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Very nice story but there is one small mistake; the plural of palantir is palantirĂ­. Love the reference though.
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Quite a wonderful little one-shot it is, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Heh. I liked it, even though it is a blatant copy of the Cheese Shop Sketch. :) Well done. I can definitely see Ollivander doing something like this.
Shaldana Blackwater chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh, man... *wipes tears of laughter* I NEEDED that today! Excellent :D
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is probably the best one shot I have ever read. Sure, I've read funnier, darker, whatever have you, but THIS, as far as pure talent goes, is by in far the best. Seriously, classic British humor, and you parodied Monty Python perfectly! Hell, not sure if you have seen the show, but if you havnt, Fawlty Towers is almost exactly like Monty Python in its humor. If you have seen em, I just wanted to say that I read Harry's dialogue with Basil's voice. And it was fantastic.

Now, granted, Fawlty Towers is somewhat racist. Especially towards Hispanics. However, if this does not offend you, give em a shot, it's John Cleese at his best. Adding this to fav's.
Kage640 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
oh that was fun, nice story
mainstreet52 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is HILARIOUS
Antsloth chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
omg this is so funny :D Monty Python rules!
KatelynneElderledge chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This... OMR! This is just the purest of awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Katelynne ,,
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Very funny
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
HAHAHA. I watched that sketch recently and you have don it oh so well... bravo. I applaud you thoroughly :)

SE
V2Blast chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hilarious. I read half of it in the Monty Python troupe's voices, and the other in Harry's (and Ollivander's) voice. Great stuff :)

Now where's the "Dead Owl Sketch"?