Reviews for Nightmares
Pure Cows chapter 7 . 2/27
This as a whole was an absolutely beautiful story, and I loved how you showed what made Jeff into the wreck he often was
tktktk chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
This story is so good. I really like your characterization and backstory for Jeff. It would make total sense if it was canon and gives his character so much depth. The love scenes were beautiful too. I've never read a good bj scene, honestly. They always seem too raunchy for a sweet story, or too lame for a smut story, but your's worked so well. I also liked Annie in this story. She's not a little girl, she's been through stuff and I'm always glad to see that brought up in fic because it's barely ever mentioned on the show. And even the "side" characters in this story, (Britta, Abed, and Troy) were really in character. Just great all around.
OnginalMaz chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
I saw in the summary that it said 'dark' but I was just thinking 'it's Community. How dark could it possibly get?'. Apparently, really dark. Beautiful story and incredibly well written. I love how you managed to get the balance between getting Jeff's thoughts without making him seem like an OOC emotional sap. Really loved it.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Awesome just an awesome awesome fic.
nyclove3 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Ulysses shout-out! Okay, so I'm at the end of my comment-athon on your fic, sadly, because I could read this again and again, and I have. I love how intense it all is between them and how it all works out but I get the feeling that it won't just be easy for them; it won't all be sunshine and smiles and that's okay. All I've ever wanted on the show is for them to give J/A's relationship a shot and you do it here perfectly. Combined with the insight into Jeff's character (and that neglected dark side of his past) this was a masterpiece. That is all. I would love to see more J/A fic from you in the future because work like yours is sorely missing in our community at the moment. :)
nyclove3 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Jeff's inner torment and running away because that's all he knows how to do is just, ugh. Poor thing. He's so messed up. But what I liked was his realization that Annie hadn't run off because I think that's what Jeff needs really. Someone to stick by him instead of always leaving, again reasons linked back to his Dad.
nyclove3 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
I love how you're holding nothing back with both their issues - Jeff's history of abuse with his Dad (which I'm sure they hinted at in season 1, whether they'll go back on that in season 4 remains to be seen) and also Annie with her abuse of pills. These two have so many parallels it's ridiculous they were never initially written to have a connection but it's so clear it's startling. :)
nyclove3 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
"and he and Britta couldn't keep using each other. Their friendship mattered too much, and he needed to fuck something he didn't care about tonight." YES. This is a reason why I love Jeff and Britta's relationship as it stands right now because I actually think they've transcended that 'fuck buddies' thing and are just good friends. And it would be wrong to mess that up. Also, I loved protective!Abed in this chapter. It was a nice touch. :)
nyclove3 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Showing Jeff's inner turmoil through his dreams is just the perfect touch. Supposedly they are your subconscious trying to tell you something, although in this case not something Jeff wants to hear. The build up to them sleeping together was so well done and what followed was so hot and frantic and wonderful. And I loved that it didn't work out perfectly and Annie ran off crying because it could really happen this way.
nyclove3 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I can't get enough of your Jeff voice. Seriously one of, if not *the* best narration of his I've read. Because despite all of his snark and the comedy of the show, Jeff Winger is one messed up soul and I love reading fics exploring this side of him.
nyclove3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I'm just re-reading some of my favourite Community fics on this lazy afternoon and realised I never once commented on this which is terrible because this is seriously one of my favourites, ever. So with that in mind, I'm now going to comment on every chapter, just because it's deserving of a hundred reviews! So prepare for all the review emails in your inbox! LOL :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
This was so awesome I'm amazed by it! Dark Jeff was handled really well and Annie was perfect and I love them together! Please write more for them. You're awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
man that sex was hot and intense! I am loving this! Dark Jeff is totally my jam
Aevr chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
i cant believe how much i enjoyed reading this fanfic!

awesome job!
Aevr chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
IM reading chapter five... and youre a genious!
MY EMOTIONS! CONGRATS!