Reviews for Intellectual Stimulation?
Casey chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I loved it! It was perfectly in character for Mister Grasshopper and I much enjoyed the manner in which he addressed the class, though I must say the class's reaction left something to be desired...but it seemed very in character for a class to act in such a way. I, myself, am often seen as the intelligent one, especially in my Ecology class. Always raising my hand. Anyways, I hope to read more of your exquisite handiwork soon!
Casey chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Anyways, I hope to read more of your exquisite handiwork soon!
PanLynn chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Poor Grasshopper. I actually never learned all that stuff in my English class but if he had been teaching I probably would have tried to be an A student just for him XD
magical fan18 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Very nice, I liked it as it gave me the chance to refresh myself in the english language and Grammatical terms as I sometimes need a refresher now and again as it has been some time since I've been in School or done an English Class.
Writey Starkid chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Haha that was great! I think I would go crazy in that class. Thanks for a great read!

Have a marvelous day!
Writey
bananabuttbaybay chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That was brilliant. I can't even begin to describe how many AP classes I've sat through that have been just like this.
Emily chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This sounds like a TON of people I go to school with! Awesome story! Keep up the good work!
ShireHeart chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Excellent! This, unfortunately, is EXACTLY how my class behaves. Except that the uncaring student you've described would probably stick around at the end of class and demand to be given a "A" for showing up.

I swear...

Thank you!
Mighty ANT chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I really liked this! It was easy to imagine Mr. Grasshopper in such a situation, and so stressed out by the students
Row the Boat chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I like how you're willing to make light on a less-than-ideal situation. However, and I'm really nitpicking here, but I dislike that you make all the college students (except for the main character) complete morons. Even if I have classes in which there are obnoxious students, there are at least some nice/smart students.

So, yeah. I like this story, but maybe you were being a bit too harsh.