Reviews for Pools of Sorrow, Waves of Joy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
That was well written, nice suspense, but what happened at the end? We went into flashback (and it seemed there were hints of Sherlock's survival at the end), but then we were back in the flat. Too many Inception moments for me.
Spoilers-Sweetie913 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Does that mean Sherlock didn't die? Please?
L.will.come.back chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Oh my gosh that was flipping amazing. i loved it.
Amerade chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
No! No, you did not just do that to me!...I can feel my heart shrivel up and die inside me... How can you write something with out haveing your chest cave in and your eyes bleed?other than the emotional break down I'm currently haveing it was very good, in a make you huddle up in the corner and cry sort of way, and I mean that in the best way possible.
koneko zero chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh, god, you've broken my heart. That was beautifully done in all aspects, from plot to writing to characterisation - I adored every word of it. Thank you so much for all the hard work you must've put in.
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
A very well written story.

Please continue!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
*sob* oh god! I mean, it's kinda obvious from the very beginning that sherlock's dead, and yet...ahhh, I'm still getting all kinds of emotional. Fantastic job!
Coletta chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
You...I have the sneaking suspicion that you don't like me. I think this, because every time I read your stories, you make me sad.

I must be one of those hopless, abused people. I keep coming back.
punifa chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
My heart was already breaking after he talked to Harry and then watching him dream again and again, and watching him BELIEVE those dreams... it was shatteringly perfect, to be honest. I like having my heart broken by a good story, and you did a wonderful job at it.
PolytheneSkin chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Here, take my tears and put them in your jar of collected sadness. Le sniff.

But in all seriousness, I loved this. Firstly the line 'he kisses like he's dying' had me somewhere between "That's exactly what I imagine Sherlock kissing like!" and "Asdfjkl what is air?". My period of realization for Sherlock's death was at a perfect point in the story, and I loved John's half-sleeping visions. Lovely lovely fantastic. And the ending! Oh, how I loved the ending. This was just perfect :)
RonbonZombae chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
You need to write a possible happy ending to this or I'm gonna melt down just like john. Please *eyes bubbling* *sniff* pretty please? Your writing is amazing :3 Either way I totally look forward to more of your stuff!
Electryone chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Oh dear-this wasn't the ending I was expecting! But this was still very well written and emotional. I'm looking forward to reading more from you!