Reviews for If Only You Could See What I See
Jem 4ever chapter 24 . 8/7
Damn, such an emotional chapter. Poor Quinn. I'm glad San and Britt are there for her and to help her with this. :( Great chapter, though. I really liked it.
Jem 4ever chapter 19 . 8/7
Love the fun and fluff in this chapter. I like that Puck didn't pressure her to do anything. I think I like this version of him better. Are you going to have Rachel and Q become friends eventually? Great chapter! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 18 . 8/7
Really good chapter. Loved the little Q/B moment you slipped in. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 17 . 8/7
I have to say, I loved this chapter. I usually don't like reading chapters when they have this kind of...content...in them. But something about the way you wrote this, something about how you made it where it didn't work out the first time, and you had San get upset and then Britt was all loving and understanding, made me read almost word for word.

You did a great job with this chapter. So realistic and believable that something like this could happen to San, and of course, you got Britt's understanding and comforting down to a T. Loved it! Great job! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 16 . 8/7
I just want to say that I love how realistic this is. Like, you have Santana be all nervous and stuff, and the two of them are taking it slow instead of jumping right into the sex part. It's realistic with San being nervous, and Britt telling her they can keep the relationship to themselves for a while, and them waiting to do "things". Loved the chapter! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 15 . 8/7
Aw...this chapter was fun to read. I love drunk Britt, haha. Poor Brittany, though. It must have sucked to throw up like that. I'm glad Q was nice and didn't care much and helped her. Can't wait for more Brittana! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 13 . 8/6
Nice, fluffy chapter. Love the little bits with Marcus. He is so adorable. Great chapter! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 11 . 8/6
Wow, so many emotions with this chapter. I have figured something out though. I was crying. And i thing it was because Britt was upset and cry. Apparently, I don't do well with her sad and crying. :( This was an awesome chapter though. So great with all the feelings and San singing that song. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 10 . 8/6
I really hope everything is okay with Santana and her dad. This chapter kind of gave the chills, and I really hope Santana, her mom and especially little Marcus is okay being around him. Great chapter! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 9 . 8/6
Damn. This was a rough chapter. I'm glad Britt opened up to San and that she told her what happened. I am actually looking forward to Hailey's reaction to Britt being kicked out. Will she be like she was when they were little? Or have they grown apart since they're older? Great chapter, btw! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 5 . 8/6
Oh, my gosh! I love how you casually slip in the pinky holding in this! And I can't wait to find out more about Britt's past and why her mom is the way she is! Also, I can't wait to find out more about San's dad. I like that San is beginning to be comfortable about telling Britt things already. Anyway, another great chapter! On to read more! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 3 . 8/6
So, another great chapter. I'll try to review on every chapter, but I make no promises. Just know that if you don't get a review from a chapter 4, then it was so totally awesome that I wanted to get to the next one really quick. Can't wait for more Brittana interaction! Oh, and I love that you included Holly in this. She kinda grew on me after Landslide, and not I love her! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 2 . 8/6
Another great chapter! Wonder what's up with Britt's mom? I love seeing the little moments with Q and B and how Santana is a completely different person with Britt already, just through the little things like her tone of voice, how she speaks to Britt and the fact that she ACTUALLY speaks to her and it confuses the other girls (those are my favorite parts, haha). Great job and chapter! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 1 . 8/6
I like this. I really do. I started it earlier, and read about Britt at the store. It was kind of confusing so i turned back. All I can say is, this is the best second try I've ever given to a story. You have a great start, and I love the Brittana interaction you have already. On to read more! :)
chillythoughts chapter 27 . 7/24
I know that this is from 2012 and I don't even know if you see these anymore but I felt like I had to say something. I could not stop reading this. Even at work when it got slow, I started to read more. I've recommended it to friends, I've talked to it to friends who have no idea what I'm talking about... This fanfiction is just incredible... I cannot wait to read the sequel, the only reason I'm not diving into it right now is to tell you how amazing this was. I hope you continue writing, anything.
2,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »