Reviews for If Only You Could See What I See
Hannah chapter 27 . 4/24
I love your story
thisisanusername chapter 27 . 10/1/2016
I have no words to describe how amazing this is
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
Damn, such an emotional chapter. Poor Quinn. I'm glad San and Britt are there for her and to help her with this. :( Great chapter, though. I really liked it.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 19 . 8/7/2016
Love the fun and fluff in this chapter. I like that Puck didn't pressure her to do anything. I think I like this version of him better. Are you going to have Rachel and Q become friends eventually? Great chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
Really good chapter. Loved the little Q/B moment you slipped in. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
I have to say, I loved this chapter. I usually don't like reading chapters when they have this kind of...content...in them. But something about the way you wrote this, something about how you made it where it didn't work out the first time, and you had San get upset and then Britt was all loving and understanding, made me read almost word for word.

You did a great job with this chapter. So realistic and believable that something like this could happen to San, and of course, you got Britt's understanding and comforting down to a T. Loved it! Great job! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
I just want to say that I love how realistic this is. Like, you have Santana be all nervous and stuff, and the two of them are taking it slow instead of jumping right into the sex part. It's realistic with San being nervous, and Britt telling her they can keep the relationship to themselves for a while, and them waiting to do "things". Loved the chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
Aw...this chapter was fun to read. I love drunk Britt, haha. Poor Brittany, though. It must have sucked to throw up like that. I'm glad Q was nice and didn't care much and helped her. Can't wait for more Brittana! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
Nice, fluffy chapter. Love the little bits with Marcus. He is so adorable. Great chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
Wow, so many emotions with this chapter. I have figured something out though. I was crying. And i thing it was because Britt was upset and cry. Apparently, I don't do well with her sad and crying. :( This was an awesome chapter though. So great with all the feelings and San singing that song. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
I really hope everything is okay with Santana and her dad. This chapter kind of gave the chills, and I really hope Santana, her mom and especially little Marcus is okay being around him. Great chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
Damn. This was a rough chapter. I'm glad Britt opened up to San and that she told her what happened. I am actually looking forward to Hailey's reaction to Britt being kicked out. Will she be like she was when they were little? Or have they grown apart since they're older? Great chapter, btw! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
Oh, my gosh! I love how you casually slip in the pinky holding in this! And I can't wait to find out more about Britt's past and why her mom is the way she is! Also, I can't wait to find out more about San's dad. I like that San is beginning to be comfortable about telling Britt things already. Anyway, another great chapter! On to read more! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
So, another great chapter. I'll try to review on every chapter, but I make no promises. Just know that if you don't get a review from a chapter 4, then it was so totally awesome that I wanted to get to the next one really quick. Can't wait for more Brittana interaction! Oh, and I love that you included Holly in this. She kinda grew on me after Landslide, and not I love her! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Another great chapter! Wonder what's up with Britt's mom? I love seeing the little moments with Q and B and how Santana is a completely different person with Britt already, just through the little things like her tone of voice, how she speaks to Britt and the fact that she ACTUALLY speaks to her and it confuses the other girls (those are my favorite parts, haha). Great job and chapter! :)
2,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »