Reviews for If Only You Could See What I See
...
AB20 chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Story*
AB20 chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
I heard about this doc so I'm definitely about to read it
VoluntarilyHere chapter 27 . 6/22/2017
There are so many things that I adore about this fic! The way you've written Brittany's perspective is half amusing and half heartbreaking. The amount of guilt she carries around on her shoulders is so tragic that you just want to give the girl a big old hug. I love how her thoughts wandered; it was just really well done. To be honest, I thought Hailey was dead half the time I was reading this. I enjoyed how you foreshadowed things, but most of all I just love how complicated Brittany's family situation was. It's true to life. Even the silence after her mom's death. The way things were left unsaid was incredibly realistic. The love between Brittany and Santana was extremely heartwarming to read. I couldn't help but feel overjoyed for Brittany when she kept telling everyone that Santana was sweet. Santana's so sweet, their love is so sweet, and this story is so freaking sweet. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this. It was lovely to read. Now off I go to the sequel!
charmingtaurus chapter 27 . 5/14/2017
good story
Hannah chapter 27 . 4/24/2017
I love your story
thisisanusername chapter 27 . 10/1/2016
I have no words to describe how amazing this is
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
Damn, such an emotional chapter. Poor Quinn. I'm glad San and Britt are there for her and to help her with this. :( Great chapter, though. I really liked it.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 19 . 8/7/2016
Love the fun and fluff in this chapter. I like that Puck didn't pressure her to do anything. I think I like this version of him better. Are you going to have Rachel and Q become friends eventually? Great chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
Really good chapter. Loved the little Q/B moment you slipped in. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
I have to say, I loved this chapter. I usually don't like reading chapters when they have this kind of...content...in them. But something about the way you wrote this, something about how you made it where it didn't work out the first time, and you had San get upset and then Britt was all loving and understanding, made me read almost word for word.

You did a great job with this chapter. So realistic and believable that something like this could happen to San, and of course, you got Britt's understanding and comforting down to a T. Loved it! Great job! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
I just want to say that I love how realistic this is. Like, you have Santana be all nervous and stuff, and the two of them are taking it slow instead of jumping right into the sex part. It's realistic with San being nervous, and Britt telling her they can keep the relationship to themselves for a while, and them waiting to do "things". Loved the chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
Aw...this chapter was fun to read. I love drunk Britt, haha. Poor Brittany, though. It must have sucked to throw up like that. I'm glad Q was nice and didn't care much and helped her. Can't wait for more Brittana! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
Nice, fluffy chapter. Love the little bits with Marcus. He is so adorable. Great chapter! :)
2,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »