Reviews for Logan Versus Thanksgiving Turkey
RomioneAlways51 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
HAHAHAHA :D Brilliant! You had me in stitches the entire time! And the characters were absolutely perfect! I really want BTR to do a thanksgiving episode now and use this! It's hilarious! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Haha so funny! Lollollollollollollol!
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I don't think they're ever going to do a Thanksigiving episode, as awesome as that would be. Oh well, I can just read this.

"We don't cook!" Kendall remarked.

"Hey!" Carlos protested.

"Carlos," James said seriously.

"Yeah, we really don't," Carlos stated.

"Emergency band meeting, bathroom, now!" Kendall said.

Why the bathroom? I know it's the most private place in the apartment, but couldn't they just go to their rooms for that? Sorry but it made me laugh. It is something they'd do, though.

Kendall didn't see what difference that made. Sure he was the leader of their band, but that didn't automatically make him the head of their nonexistent Thanksgiving committee or anything like that.

Aww, sure it does!

"All in favor of Logan cooking the turkey, say, 'I,'" Kendall said.

Was the thing a Godzilla among birds or something?

He kept anxiously eyeing the turkey like it would magically come to life and attack him or something.

That's a hilarious mental picture!

Kendall, Carlos, Mrs. Knight, and James all laughed at the sight before them; Logan with his hand stuck up a dead bird's butt.

It doesn't really help when you put it that way...

"I'll shove you off the stage during dress rehearsal for one of our concerts," Logan stated.

Dude, that was hilarious! Gross but hilarious!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Lol. I don't think I can ever eat turkey again.
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
So I don't know much about Thanksgiving besides the Turkey part, but it was genius nevertheless:D

Your timing is perfect and to the point, which makes the dialogue absolutely perfect. The humor was awesome and it's alsways fun to read about the guys making fun of Logan (in a nice way), because let's face it, Logan is the butt monkey of the group, heee:)

So I'm dying of laughter now, this was just precious! I love your Logan by the way, he's sarcastic and funny and not as whiny as he other authors portait him often enough.

So I had a really good time reading this, it's refreshing to read about the boys just goofing off without any romance or drama stuff.

So thanks for sharing (and explaining about how to prepare a Trukey hahahahaha)
ElevateALittleHigher chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Laughed my butt off!

I feel bad for Logie though! :( but I would have done the same thing if I was him and I would've done the same thing if I was Kendall, James, Carlos, Katie, or Mrs. Knight.

Okay like the same thing happened to me! Except I had to stuff a chicken. Three of my friends were over and taped it and showed it to EVERYONE! Even my crush! :( but I got them back by having my brother dress up as a psycho path, and "break in" to the house. Got it all on video!

Anyways loved the story!
ThenThere'sYou chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hilarious :') xx
BTR girly girl chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY LITTLE LOGIE? huh? it was so cruel! :(

you love abusing Logan dont u? dont worry i do too...

haha i loved their convo about giblets. i think i understood it yeah...pretty sure. HAHA OH MY GOSH! the part when Logan was threatening Carlos about pushing him off stage, haha that happened in real life didnt it? he wanted to get revenge on Carlos after he filmed him while sleeping! haha oh i get it! it's like he was filming him again only not sleeping this time! ahhaha i litterally just got that! it makes sense now!

i confusing arn't i? well, LOVED IT AS ALWAYS!
Discontinued Indefinitely chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I LOVED the humor in this! Carlos with the giblets and then James and second base and the whole breast buttering thing...that was too much! Hilarious!

You got the characters down well in this too...

And I noticed the reference to the revenge video Logan made after Carlos filmed him sleeping...I loved those haha!

Great story!

BTL14 8D
Smayrie chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Okay best Quote ever:

Logan: Just so you know, after today, none of you are getting anything from me for Christmas!

James: It's okay, I really don't feel like having Canned Ham.

That part was so funny! Coz Logan gave Camille Ham for Christmas. This was so well written, you really got all the characters right and reading this felt like watching the show. Most Importantly, this was soooooo HILARIOUS from the beggining to the end which is why I don't care if you got the Turkey preparation procedures the right way or not!
TeamCargan chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Okay, okay! This was the funniest thing ever! I of course, have never made a turkey either, so... Yeah. But! It was still great nonetheless! Great job, and happy Thanksgiving!
color my world bright chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
LOLOLOLOL I LOVED IT :) This got me in a Thanksgiving-y mood, I adored this one shot. All those references to...AWHXNSNS YOU'RE AN AMAZING AUTHOR.

TinyHandz chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
loool i liked it... And i know what you did with Carlos falling of stage w... I loved it
bluestring chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Poor Logie.

Nah, it's okay. We don't spend Thanksgiving here. So, I have no idea to cook a Turkey either but you described it really good.

Great job!
squoctobird chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Ok so with the title my mind automatically jumps to Logan fighting to the death with a turkey or turkey monster. Then when you said he was cooking I pictured the turkey on the head incident like on Friends. Haha.

This was fun.

I think I'll go write a BTR ThanksKilling fic now...