Reviews for Mundanity
I love this XD
TeenWolfEverywhere chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Awww
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Loved the bat daddy hovering part. Great job!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Love the ending!
Potter4me chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Still one of my favorite fics of all time. so cuute! casting bumpingadorable write on dude!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Yup, your shipping was very hormone appropriate, lol. _
Animalialuvscartoons chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great story! I wish there were more that portrayed Robin, Artemis, and KF as you have. Keep up the good work.
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Loved it! I love RobArt as a couple & as friends, an the ending was awesome :)
escaperealityforawhile chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was perfect! Adorably written and I love how you included Wally's not so secret crush and Batman's concern. You hit a lot of different elements in this one story, and I loved it! I know you don't want to continue this story, but you should write other one shots like it. Great work!
chalantness chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I loved this!

Ah, Robin and Artemis were COMPLETELY in character and ever since "Homefront," I haven't been shipping them as a COUPLE but more like bffs..? So this was perfect! The fact that they bonded over being non-super-powered was SO fitting because it seems like it's going to be like that on the show. You wrote them so well (:

And, from my shipper heart: I can imagine Spitfire bickering over Wally's jealousy of they're budding friendship and the fact he's not the ONLY one to know the Boy Wonder's secret ID anymore. and the Dick/Zatanna blink-and-you'll-miss-it reference just topped everything off! ~kudos
je m'appelle chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love a good Artemis/Robin fic :) Great job - I hope to see more in the future!
SpritelyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was cute! The little crush Robin had on Artemis was precious, but I liked how he mentioned Wally's jealousy. He seemed to have a real maturity about his feelings. He understood that he had a passing crush on Artemis and didn't pursue it, I think partially because he knew Wally was into her (that's my view at least.) Well written!