Reviews for Red blooded woman
Alexandta27 chapter 1 . 6/8
Como puedes aser a caroline tener niño de Damon. Des pues de que el la utilizo como su esclava de sangre y la violó . Usando la compulsión .
Alexandta27 chapter 5 . 6/8
No quiero bebé daroline. Quiero un bebé híbrido klaroline
Winchester-or-Whitlock chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
This story was a surprise! I wasn't sure when I began this but I was hooked after the first chapter. cant wait for more! x
klaroline-heart chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Hope you update soon. It's getting exciting
klaroline-heart chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Ok so I am really liking this.
el chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Alright, consider me confused and super perplexed. For one, actually there are so much questions there that I don't know from which sould I start. First war against Elijah? Second Caroline with a child.. WHAT?!( I don't like that)
Third um is Stefan still with his humanity off? Hunt, what do you mean hunt, what exactly is Klaus doing? Is Damon in a relationship with Elena and if he is, why does he want to see Caroline? Why does Klaus speaks like Caroline is nothing more then a warm body to his bed? ''fuck her''? Okay badass dude hold your horses for a minute. And more important for me, are they in an exclusive relationship? I couldn't help but notice that comment about wonderful women. Is Klaus sleeping with other girls too or just feeding on them?
nfinneman chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Love this! Any chance of an update?
peachx89 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
This story is amazing. Please continue it. It's too good not to.
JessyMessy789 chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Is Klaus ever going to tell her that he loves her? I'm sure that it'll be at some pivotal moment that changes the choices that are made & the actions that she takes. Ugh! Just tell her already!
JessyMessy789 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Omggggg, is that the ending? What happens?

Does he compel her? I hope not. Does Caroline have the baby? Does he loose her? Will he ostracize the baby & treat it badly because it's the spawn of Damon? I don't think he would because he'd NEVER want to be like his father but his hatred for Damon is pretty strong! I think he'd be a wonderful father & even when his anger or anything slipped up on him, he'd have Caroline there to put him in check. & does Damon ever find out he's the daddy or worse Elijah? Elijah is very smart!
meagainpauline chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
I really love the story. When will you post the next chapter? Please do finish it.
meagainpauline chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Another interesting story line of yours. Excited to reach the end
helloimnikki chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Is this supposed to be angsty?because my heart felt so heavy reading it... poor klaus. poor caroline. i dare say, poor damon. I hope klaus can find a way to father care's bb. happy ending please;)
LoveandWinning chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Ahhhh Please update soon! I'm a Daroline and Klaroline fan so this is so hard! Will what Bonnie tell Caroline change who Caroline go with? Gah! I wanna know what is gonna happen next! Please update soon!
chillwithJyl chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS AWESOME I TELL YOU!