Reviews for desires that lead to sickness
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 1 . 2/16
They were indeed out of character, but that's what fantasies tend to be, right? :)
bertabee chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I liked it . Its cute.
MishaHime chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Great job!
Llaa chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Excellent. Loved it. Make MORE
BloodRedRidingHood chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I have three words describing this whole thing but like 20 more words after them: That. Was. Awesome! I loved it so much this is my favorite yaoi paring besides gilbert x oz from Pandora hearts. please make more fanfics! I love love this story as well.

*le poof*
ichihitsu chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Lol love the ending :)
lilithemaid chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is was indeed very good! although a little quite too quick, but beautiful and lovely nonetheless!

8.5/10
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Cute! But I always noticed that the coffin is always ignored in these stories... Why can't anyone write stories with the coffin in them? If you know of any, please tell me? Of course it's probably my own fetish, but who the heck cares? Love this story, thanks!
SunshineProject chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Too CUTEEEEE
moonttje chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
nice nice nice
Dark chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love how Frau called Teito "little one". The only problem I had with this story is that it was a bit too short. But I loved it, anyway.
a chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
'like a whore'? he's a bishop so how can he moan like a whore? granted it's probably his first time too, but that doesn't mean you could say that! other than that, it was a good read. please consider some revision, if you don't mind :3
Youji Zero chapter 1 . 1/16/2012