Reviews for The Uncertain Future
Darth revan chapter 13 . 7/17
can you do more. I like were this is going and I love it
picarainocente chapter 5 . 7/1
jacs48 chapter 12 . 5/12
Do you still have your so furry account?. Its hard to find you..I really hope..you still are writing. Your stories are phenomenal. .please..if you still check these...post at least another update..
Constantly looking for an update.
Will you continue this? This is the mostly intriguing story I've ever read. I would be very happy if you came out with a few more chapters. And good job for making an awesome story.
WillieTheWolf chapter 13 . 1/15
Oh, please write another chapter, many more! This is great, I've been looking for EragonxSaphira stories, this is perfect!
omegawolf000 chapter 13 . 11/12/2016
This was really awsome i would love to read more of this need more chapters and if you name the baby dragon from saphira name it after her father or mother
Railroad Brony chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
I really wish you would continue this work. Or you have already on your SF account. But, we'll never know because FFN doesn't allow you to post links to any other website on your profile or in PM's.
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
If you're going for quality over speed, next chapter is gonna be AMAZING.
H. Automata chapter 13 . 7/31/2016
Só fluffy, só nice, só heartwarming! I loved this story!
jacs48 chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
Please MOREEEEE XD and maybe human and saphira like human Eragon? BUT HOLYYYYY SHIT ITS GOOD! IM FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT IT!EEEE
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
Hello old friend, it is I.
Repoterer chapter 13 . 4/23/2016
Please update I love it so much I gon here everyday in hopes of seeing a chapter 14
Hordehero chapter 13 . 3/23/2016
next chapter would be nice to see by now
chemiczen chapter 10 . 3/22/2016
This is just weird. So very weird. If Saphira was also given the gift of being able to shift into human form, then this wouldn't have bothered me at all. As it stands, I got the the impression that this fic was written for people with dragon fetish.

Of course one could argue that a dragonxdragon fic isn't weird because there are beloved and classic stories like the Lion King, and that is indeed one of my favorite movies of all time, but the way this story is written- it just rubs me the wrong way. Like I said, dragon fetish.