Reviews for Vita Mirabilis
NeoMulder chapter 20 . 6/26
LOVE IT! I've literally binge read book one and then this one! Can't wait for more!
Debbie Hicks chapter 20 . 3/20
21.
Powers/Strength/Kidnapping
Leia's point of view suddenly I blacked out wi as all Rattlesnakes wre Extraterrestrial but Alien doomed me bitten me but suddenly I felt it te truest gift far more D Supreme ans more most powerful but te strongest Mess with me Seth You'r Susushi I Entered a strangest but Alien Trance echoing very harder controlled crossed my own arms intoned in a Deeply but Angry Voice roaring wearing my cosplay uniform with shoes Focused realy harder JUPITER, I CALL THE FORCES OF NATURE TO VANQUISH THIS EVIL FORCE SUPREME THUNDER DRAGON CRASH ZAP! That my truest supreme gift Shattered BLACKED OUT With them as all of then Time-Split officially but I was so Afraid terrified was so powerful but the guard found Mssters we found her she been changed with Elven illegally that too late taken from here were the truest Carnivorous selves wit y own reappeared but it realy happen aas all of the Grey Wolves with m more that came too late wearing my Crown decreeing myself as a prines finely crafted but I as royality so they but myself had not died at all but was bitten by Alien rattlesakes propecized my reincarnation Alice tey time-split us wit bot it already too late myself wearing a Crown of nobility Alie had a Vision of my birthright Lelia is a Vampire princess so Nessie wi you and us/witnesses are royality ceated more Grey Wolves they as al of tem Destroyed and had Bot women Assassinated killed te bodies ae executed but murdered by the Volturi reports of us/witnesses oh my god that's it t You want trouble Volturi you are lookin't at it tename is Trouble bewre te crown priness of IO CASTLE OF THE FIFTH PLANET JUPITER! SAILOR JUPITER IS HERE! The Skies rages of my powers Yeow she is really mad nice x cosplay holy crap it is from NASA She is a ruler by the way you remind me of my last boyfriend that's weird her eyes are Grreenish-yellow merged together you are different Kami-Sama Carlisle my eyes they are Greenish with yellow what this from this oh no she is a princess your hair in a Ponytail yes I have to cook food soon in te dead of nit crunched from the bodies wit four lost the bodies Again but it came too late killed but lost forever for good bi ut it happened caused a lot of Grey olves then we were hosts suddenly with them but suddenly blasted freely bitten now overdraind as all blood of our newest blood supply returning but suddenly he tearing off te heads then beame deeased ripped them Apart by losting te need to mate but never aged again with his sister with three packs had spouses but myself was Celibate to Seth kept guard.
Kiiwii28 chapter 20 . 8/25/2015
Amazing, gripping additive! Give me more! :D
Love Leila and her developement1 please update! I need to live xD
Guest chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Good story with an interesting character Leila. hope it is not abandoned.
Kikilia14 chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
I hope this will be updated
Guest chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
Please update
BleedingRedPaint chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
OMG! I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE IIIITTTT! Seth and Leila are sooo cuuutttteee! I really wish you will update this again and make them complete. U.U
Bookaholic14 chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
update!
HaruHarry chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
come on now,update it already!
haru hari chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
you're so good!
Debbie93 chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
I love your story...! update soon...!
lil'kid chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
I love this story the story line is so good. Please keep writing, I can't wait for your next update :D
Jillian2232115 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Omg seriously love it your OC characters are amazing and u capture the other characters spot on! Keep on writing please 3 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Please please update! I love your writing!