Reviews for Mama Adam
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I just have to have a laugh at the fact that their child's name is Nero it makes you think Jeff must be a huge part of their lives. It was so sweet though.
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Loved it.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was an EXTREMELY adorable piece! It was just filled w/ sweetness & comfort of wonderful relationships. I absolutely loved the E&C domestic portrayal here. E&C babies are so cute! & M-Preg is always a wonderful touch w/ Adam. I just love the idea of Adam & Jay sharing a life & being simply so sweet.

Nero was cute too! I loved Demon Divas scene & talk. Jeff & Adam were wonderfully amusing friends w/ all the teasing & yet so much care. I loved this!
Rhiannamator chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
So sweet! I loved this little peek into their lives. Adam was so beautiful and bratty and loving. & Jay was so lovable. Their interactions were natural & really showed how comfortable they were w/ each other. Nero's adorable.. is he adopted? I just ask bc he's brunette. Doesn't matter, he's a sweetheart & has lots of love.

Naughty Jeff, teaching Nero such things. xD He would love taking care of the kid, he'd be such a good uncle. & poor Johnny, all insecure about Phil.. Phil's got a tough week ahead of him, lol. Buncha devious little shits. They've got great friends.. i wish mine would take the kid for a night once in a while, lol! Thank you for this, it made me smile.
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
AAAH the cuteness! It makes my heart feel so shiny! I love it!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Why on EARTH would anybody flame such a wonderful little bit of fluff like this! I'll stand beside her with my crossbow. Loved this and I think Adam is the perfect "Momma."