Reviews for Love Potion 9
Reese M chapter 7 . 3/27
Yeap, it's official I love your H/C stories so much!
Allimaymagnus chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Absolutely incredible! I loved it! Thank you.
khudgens91 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
So already reviewed "hang out" begging for...well basically this. lol. And let me just say, you nailed it. I'm trying really hard not say the exact same things in my reviews which is pretty much just oh my god that was so insanely hot. :) I fully plan on reading the rest of this and the other Helen/Charlotte I found in your stuff "Magnus goes to School". I didn't see any more other than that though. Tell me if I missed any. But even after I've read all that I'm sure it won't be enough and I will still stand by my request for you to write more steamy sexy naughty goodness between these two. :)
Eloloo chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Haha, I was wondering what could be this "Love Potion Nine"!

Another awesome chapter, too sad it's the end though :( But I guess it couldn't last forever, eh? :p I love the way Helen took care of Charlotte at the beginning, t'was really cute! Damn, they're so great together! I was rewatching Monsoon last night and I totally had your fic 'Hang Out' in mind, as well as this one, at the end of the ep.

By the way, I totally forgot to mention something in my last review for chapter 6, when you mention John... Do you think he died at the end of season 3? I mean I totally had the feeling that for you he wasn't dead since you say "All she needed now was John Druitt to show up!"... Well I don't know if you're a Helen/John shipper, but I am and this little sentence sent me on the moon. LOL.

Sorry for this long and useless review! xD

And thank you, it has been a pleasure reading this awesome story. I really can't wait to start Magnus Goes to School!
Eloloo chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Giggle fit of epic proportions! I love the way Charlotte didn't fluster in front of Tesla, she's that awesome :D

That was a great chapter! I wonder what will happen after so much wine drinking... :p
Eloloo chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
D'oooooh! . . !

AAAAND this is my dream come true! Charlotte in the Sanctuary with Helen. This is too awesome. WHY DID THEY CANCEL THE SHOW DAMN IT! I admit I was kind of afraid she might say "Well shit, I can't handle that." But while reading I told myself "Well she can't say that, because it's Charlotte and she's awesome and strong and she can deal with that awesomely well!" And then she was with Sally and my mind just blew. I could totally picture herself like that.

I really love the way you wrote that chapter, so cute and very well thought. Thank you!
boriquacrunch chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
way to keep the story moving. lots of sexual playfulness luv it! is nice to see magnus loose control once in awhile! really good job story just keeps getting better!
boriquacrunch chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
extremely playful, sexy, and full of sexual tension.i really enjoyed reading this. magnus and will wow hot! magnus and kate took me by surprise. also equally hot! i loved the apple bit. very sexy!
boriquacrunch chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
fantastic start, great form. lots of playfulness. loved it.
Eloloo chapter 4 . 6/15/2012

Well I hoped it was Charlotte, but it couldn't have been anyone else, uh? :p

You sure know how to write that kind of scenes! It's so awesome to see Helen get lost like that, and forcibly submissive, I mean it's not something we've seen a lot in the show (really you should've been hired by the Sanctuary team!), and it was really great to see this aspect of her personality. Really really awesome, THANKYOUSOMUCH!
Eloloo chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
OMG who is this? You have such an awesomely terrible way to finish your chapters JUST at the right moment, and I have to refrain myself from clicking "next" otherwise I'd spent the entire DAY reading, which is bad because I want to keep some suspense and not spoil the whole thing by reading too fast. I want you to know that it takes A LOT of self-sacrifice. A LOT. :p

Anyway, what a freakingly hot scene between Magnus and Declan! I loved the ensuing frustration of Magnus, and the way she slammed her fist into the wall, it was so Magnus-like but yet not quite. I hope you see what I mean, lol.

I'll be right back, I'm going to die from utter frustration myself.
Eloloo chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Mwahaha! Those nubbins will drive them all crazy!

I was at the bus stop when I started reading this second chapter, and fortunately for me I was alone when I almost burst out laughing while reading the apple scene between Magnus and Kate! I love how you make the reader feel the brewing tension, like something may happen anywhere, anytime... :p
PeaceTapping chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter ... cannot wait to carry on
Eloloo chapter 1 . 6/12/2012

Sorry for that, but this is all your fault, writing such pieces of awesomeness!

This first chapter is great, the characters and descriptions are just perfect and images kept flowing in my mind, which was superfantastic. I particularly liked the part with Jason the Scottish, I like it when authors insert little personal inventions into their stories, new characters and such.

And of course all the "oops the lights went out and I suddenly feel like touching you" was awesome too and I laughed out loud when Will exclaimed "Magnus!"! I could totally hear him in my head and I totally looked like a perfect blockhead, laughing alone in front of my screen.

But I don't care and I will keep reading of course! :D See you in chapter 2!
LucyMagnus chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
How lovely happy ending. That was nice and sweet chapter. Sort of lazy one but don't take me wrong, I really liked that. I'm glad that everyone like Charlotte, she's nice, great woman.

The whole story made me giggle and laugh with tears in my eyes. I enjoyed every chapter. I can't believe I read it all in one day but I couldn't stop reading once I started so good it was.

I still have to chuckle at the memory of Tesla. He's incredible. You wrote him really well. I could imagine perfectly everything he had done or said.

Thank you for your story!