Reviews for of Pink & Purple
FantasyWriting chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
'Hope' Was my favorite, haha! Love how jealous Caius is to the point he'd go out to kill him!
Pink Crystalline Roses chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Lol at Noel tossing his sandal at Caius! *ROFL* Ahahah, I laughed my ass off at Noel watching a Chocobo racing in Serendipity, you made him (idiotically) way more childish than usual! Thanks for the (crazily) good chap!
Manson chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Alright. So, it's a good story. Though, I do have a couple of questions.

Why did you choose the word 'avoid' in "Her electrifyingly blue eyes avoided his amethyst ones."?

And, maybe it's me, but Lightning did seem off-character to me a bit. Nonetheless, I didn't mind how you boosted Caius' gayness, since he was gay in the first place.

All in all, you write well.
0erbayunFang chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
HA, LOL! Cannot WAIT for another update from you!
0yF
LightningSap chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
Hehe, snow's hilarious! And LOL at caius thinking he would be raped by some male strip club! XD. Talk about him being the gay catch! Lool! X3
But light in a mini black dress, and blushing and going "Damnit, not in front of Snow..."! X3 how adorably hawt
LightningSap chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
OMG! O/n/O. Wh-what... The hell? / . Oh they should be embarrassed alright! But imagining that scene in mind! I'm embarrassed for myself, actually! XD. Having sex with light is a battle! One that must be carefully handled! Damn you're good! * u * . Loved this chapter
auxilius chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Laughed my butt off this little drabble! Couldn't stop laughing! XD
LightningSap chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Boy, so Caius' that strong, eh? I mean WTF! He snapped an Eidolon's arm! XD and light was such a fangirl over caius in this chapter! X3 I'd imagine their little activity afterwards was pretty rough! X3
LightningSap chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
"as his eyes were fixed on the ground to where Yuel once layed before dying- again." Exactly how many times did yuel die before? XD and caius weeping every time! X3 but I envy him for having someone as sexy as light to comfort him.. *sob* ;n;
LightningSap chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
My lightning's sick! D: something's definitely wrong with that picture! A . Poor light, she must be feeling vulnerable! Sickness does not go well with her attire. But she does make for an adorable sick person! X3.
Moons-Chan chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
What a sad day for Snow. And I totally adore Caius and Lightning! Much more now!
LightningSap chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
ahhh... Lightning! A GODDESS! i got so much love for that women! she really IS A DEITY! x3 but OMG! WHAT A CHAPTER! KAIN WAS SO FREAKIN BADASS! ;A; . kept imagining his epic voice in dissidia! XD it's awesome that you used his quotes! shows affection! UuU him and light really showed caius! talk about your unbeatable duo!THEY KICKED ASS! well, caius's ass to be specific! XD
caius on the other hand, LOL! i mean of all the characters in final fantasy to choose from, he picks Noel! XD dont think he was thinking straight! xD. actually he was just trying it out, but still! XD
keep up the good work lux!
LightningSap chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
chocobo leg drums?! :A: the horror! chocobos ARE MOUNTS, PETS MAYBE! NOT FOOD! poor felers... I'm filing for animal abuse! XD gonna burry caius in paperwok and trials! not that he'd show up anyway... 3 . MOVING ON! ROFL at caius thinking hope was a girl! XD LOOOL. and he sure gets jealous easy! the jealous type, to go so far as to want to KILL HOPE! quit terrifying! xOx.
zenbon zakura chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
hahahahahaahahhaah lol so true!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2012