Reviews for of Pink & Purple
LightningSap chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
a jealous light? x3 thats just TOO DARN ATTRACTIVELY CUTE! xD. although a bit frightening... ' . and LOL at jealous caius! searching for noctis and all! xD. But Kain! LMFAO at the spear reference! X'D that cracked me up! must have made caius go crazy! xD. and you always manage to turn the situation from casual to sexy all of a sudden! u. DAMN YOU'RE GOOD! x3
LightningSap chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
OMG! those two are just TOO DAMN SEXY! Q/n/Q . how you can make a chapter of this length just mean so much is beyond my comprehension! x3 . craving that kind of warmth! o . i gotta say, I'm REALLY loving your LightningXCaius! u.
LightningSap chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
a bahamut playing in the sand? something's wrong with that picture! xD. but OMG! lightning suddenly showing up and lotioning up caius and roughly chocking him then CRUSHING HER LIPS AGAINST HIS! ;/A/; *blood rush!* SO DAMN SEXY! i was rendered speechless after imagining that sight thoroughly! x3. and that poor Yuel! totally being ignored by both light ant caius! not so much by caius, but still! xD. this was a good read!
LightningSap chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
loool, poor moogle! getting a beating from an intimidating guy like caius! think he would have made it easier for himself is he'd just spoke! xD. and i'd imagine all hell would break loose if someone were to wake up light from her beauty slumber! x3 . think thats why all those summoners and Eidolons stood in caius' way! LOL! xD.
LightningSap chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
ahhh, Lightning what a marvelous character! 3 . love how you portray her character perfectly! I mean "She seemed to love taking care of her weaponry." WAS SO RIGHT! definitely feels like light! x3 . and LOOOL at the magazine! xD. the name alone is priceless! "Enix Boy" LOL! xD . oh if only that magazine were real! , . I was actually interested in what articles the magazine had while reading this! x3 . and light in a MINI SATIN PURPLE BOXER! Q/A/Q that took me to my happy place! SO DAMN DESCRIPTIVELY SEXYYYY! u . and 'Even Noctis is getting bored of waiting for his time to shine in Versus!' that mad me nod in agrement! xD THE GAME IS FUCKING TAKING TOO LONG! . kain on the other hand is a whole other story! that character is just SO AWESOME! not to mention his badass kickass Lance! x3 and I sorta felt like lightning was somewhat of a fangirl while reading the magazine, dunno why! xD . and when caius showed up! man, did things get heated up! i cant help but feel that caius and lightning belong with eachother! i feel acceptance from her side, which is not an easy thing with lightning! those two should just get a room! x3. i'm really tempted to start FFXIII-2! though its not the time for it, i feel like i'll understand "of pink and purple" better, after knowing caius and all.
LightningSap chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
OMG, i love the Title! so indirectly descriptive! know what i mean? does that even make sense?! xD anyway, although i regret to say that i still plan to play FFXIII-2, I REALLY ENJOYED THIS! you had me the moment i knew this was a Lightning FF! x3 . oh, and seeing lightning acting all bulshy and shy when asking caius to stay, TALK ABOUT SEXAAAAY! ;A; . i mean, knowing the nature of lightning's character and how strong it is, and to see her acting like that, i gotta say, that caius must be one hellouva guy! OnO
in conclusion, i'm definitely reading this FF! X3 . Well done!
NekoCapsule chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
hi i actually have a fanfic account but im on my dsi so i cant read the captcha. anyway, i love you and your stories! youre one of m favorite authors on here and guess what? YOU'RE NUMBER 1! thank you for your 11 chapters on this story!my personal favorite is "Warmth" or something of the such. please have a sexy chapter, as if there isnt much sexy i just want a whole chapter dedicated to sexyness.

Ume
KongAkahana98 chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
Yes! A new chap! Omg, he's so perfect! I love the way Lightning describe his muscles! Lol. Pls update more soon Do u hv Facebook account? If u do, pls tell me!
Konoha'sYellowFlash chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
Awesome chapter! I love Caius fabulous Ballad too!11!
Darkis0777 chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
GREART DESCRPITION...Keep up the good work...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!
KongAkahana98 chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Aww This is like so KAWAII! And the last chap, i love Kain too! Pls update more!
Iarrod chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
X3 I like!
ToraUchiha16 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Great job! This story one of my favorites.
JessicaMota chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
OMG! All these stories are perfect. Love Light with Caius, please write more!
Merciless Angels Never Cry chapter 10 . 3/11/2012