Reviews for The Memoirs Of A Reality Jumper
JOOP-ROLL chapter 16 . 9/13
"This place needs a place to see plays" try saying that five times really fast.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 55 . 3/21
The level of mistrust from Noctus is refreshing but he is fair now Alex is at the edge of the diamond dogs village. What will happen now excellent job bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 54 . 3/21
Wow it's been so long my friend, where to start the dinner was interesting, till Lyra screw things up. So much pain in her, and you got that done very well. Now Golden Coins something is suspicious about him not showing those legal papers and mumbling about something with Alex, I wonder an excellent job on this chapter bravo, onward.
DragonLord RyuKizoku chapter 53 . 2/3
Once upon I time I was reading this story, then I stopped. I don't know how long it's been, or why I stopped reading, but I do know I don't remember a large portion of what I've recently read, so I suppose I can continue to read.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
FLIM! FLAM! YOU PERVERTS!

And it's cool to find out that Alex's strong sense of family was anything but unintentional. While I'm confused about what had and hadn't occurred in the show at the time of this fic's release, this is still a fun read.
Margo McKnew chapter 16 . 10/14/2015
When I realized Alex had asked for a steak, I whispered a tiny, involuntary "OH SHI - !" and was immediately smiling. Just grinning like an idiot to myself. My day is off to a good start now, you know that? Reading this thing, flaws and all, makes me feel so good.

I don't know exactly what you want out of your reviews, but I'll share this anyways: A brony once summarized a different work of fan fiction to me, much darker than this. Even from his secondhand relay of it, I felt cold and unsettled afterwards. THIS story is the opposite. I feel like it's the best fan made interpretation of MLP so far.

Aaaaaaaand (because honesty) I've got to mention that the writing (after your revised parts) can be mildly crappy at times. Not all the time! BUT, when the ponies have a moment of in-character behavior, an image of them appears clearly in my head. THAT is a real talent, making things clear in the reader's head. I peeked ahead and your writing improves by the boatload; congratulations! You're something of an expert now, I'd reckon. I only left this part in because I hate it when reviews on my stories are without criticism. Please don't take it the wrong way..!

And I'm still smiling about Alex's "I'm gonna court your sister" thing. I LITERALLY THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO DIE! Grim thing to smile about, but such was the situation.

~Margo
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
Well, I'm from the "little girl" end of the MLP fan spectrum, but this is wholly enjoyable nonetheless. Pinkie Pit was perfect! So perfect in this chapter. This story started before the show had as many epic laser-y battles, ya? I love it. The beginning is pretty confusing (maybe due to that rewrite you mentioned) and I don't get whether the main character should've recognized Fluttershy straightaway or what. Anyhow, you've got a kickass concept here. The details of how things are and how they work are delightful. Aaaaaaand I'm still laughing over Pinkie's "Gary Stu" spiel. That's it. That's the last thing I needed to persuade me to break fourth wall in my story.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 53 . 10/4/2015
I sense from this chapter is filler like those bleach episodes they put filler there also. These fillers gives you time for more ideas in this story I like those to keep the story fresh in our minds excellent job bravo.
Deepfreeze222 chapter 52 . 7/16/2015
Dude, I'll be honest. You suck at writing cutesy. You're great at most other aspects of writing, like plot development and keeping characters in character (when they aren't being cutesy), but you are not good at being cute. The breath hug? That was just kind of dumb. And the rest of it was kind of annoying. Alex doesn't seem that bad or annoying when he is trying to be a family man, but when he gets into it with Dash and Scootaloo (Who I wouldn't expect to really act that way in the first place(If I had to choose any of the main six to act that way, it'd be either fluttershy or pinkie)) it's just down right cringy and annoying. I know the feeling of wanting to let the audience know that they are a happy family, but real families aren't like that. Happy family's don't need to be eternally grateful to each other or be around each other 24/7. It would probably be a good thing to also not have half the chapter be about how he woke up and made pancakes and then forgot to make Scootaloo's lunch. And the cutsier (I know that's not a real word but it's fitting) you are, the faker their family as a whole seems. Try to tone it done. The rest of the chapter, once he got away from his family, I really liked and left me wanting to read more. If you need more ideas to fill chapters, sit down for a night and think up plot points to help you along. If the story becomes shorter because you can't put filler in (let's be honest here, the breakfast felt like filler), then so be it. Written stories are usually better without it. But if you do have to do to put it in, tone down the cute crud.
Dawn Darkling at Gmail.Com chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Who is this Reed character you keep mentioning? Is he going to be introduced if I keep reading?
Dawn Darkling at Gmail.Com chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
OK. This is just disturbing. Since when does he even KNOW about the show? In ch1, he didn't even react to the title of the show when Fluttershy mentioned it! I am so confused...
Dawn Darkling at Gmail.Com chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
How the heck does he even know Celestia's name? They only spoke about Luna briefly the night before.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2015
I caught the princess bride quote in chapter 25 or 26 and almost fell out of my chair laughing!
GetToTheCocainum chapter 35 . 4/4/2015
Wow, amazingly well played. If you hadn't made me truly cry before, you thoroughly succeeded this time. Best hurt/comfort happy ending roller coaster drama i've had in a while! So grateful FS RD made up with alex! I love this story all the more! Hope coins will in the very least give back the 65 or so million in the form of theater funding if nothing else...
Scooter Dracon chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
COOL! I'M A REALITY JUMPER, TOO! Except, I use a TARDIS to do so. Anyway, good chapter!