Reviews for The Memoirs Of A Reality Jumper
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 51 . 3/15
I like where this is going i sense hilarity train derailing any moment now. I can't wait for the next chapter on this i want it now lol. Any way well done on this chapter i enjoyed it so much bravo.
Equius Zahhak chapter 51 . 3/12
lol scrub

Celly is getting all up in the shyguy's business!
GritimoTheOdd chapter 19 . 1/18
This chapter... There was no logical or illogical reason for Alex to have gone along with Golden Coins scheme and paid him that much, especially with the past experiences you have outright stated he has had and hinted at. The rest of the chapter, nice little romantic interludes and character building, but that scheme was was mind bogglingly stupid and OOC for what you have established with Alex already.
Glugthorn chapter 50 . 1/14
HOLY HELL HE UPDATED IT OMG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 50 . 1/14
So much feelings here i love it it was simple, cute and emotional well done on your part i love it, i can't wait for the next chapter bravo.
Glugthorn chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I think this is the only human in equestria fan fic i like because it has a reason as to why he isnt a pony not just i want a human fan fic so here we go. Faved and followed
Rediron101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This is deemed interesting.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 49 . 12/9/2014
Yes finally YES! They are both parents for Scootaloo. I have been waiting for the results for a couple of chapters by now wow that got a tear in my eyes from the last paragraphs of the story, now on the question of the Diamond Dogs and Alex's hypothesis if they were starved to this point where did it started from? Who was responsible? Are they are Equestrians and have the right to be noticed and treated fairly as equals? So many questions that Alex's asks i have a feeling it will be a can of worms that nopony is willing to open because of this matter and the individuals involved. Looks like this mystery is going deeper as we go, well done on the writing and making us readers think so much on these characters is so much fun that you put so much depth into them and give them something a touch of realism in them best chapter i ever read i can't wait for more bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 48 . 12/9/2014
Interesting how Alex is getting through all this and the attack on Ponyville repercussions is still vibrating at this point. Who is this mysterious group of D and what do they want with Diamond Tiara? I don't like this at all and it will be bad news for Alex for the rest of the story now Luna is entering Ale's mind to help him with his nightmares, I hope he will be ok from this. Well done on this chapter on the very least words almost close to 3000 words you have made several sub plots been noticed and now making us the readers think of those sub plots brilliant on your part bravo, onward.
SonicMX chapter 49 . 12/8/2014
;-; omg this is 10/10 IGN

:D the dream, the investigation, and the filly adoption at the end this is a great chapter. I lovez it. :3 can't wait for more.
SonicMX chapter 48 . 12/8/2014
though I'm glad for the update, I wasnt... expecting this. The new style threw me off.

:3 but I'm sure the story is finally continue. XD great work now onto the next chapter!
chipmunkfanantic chapter 49 . 12/8/2014
and another great chapter comes to a close , awesome :) Alex and Dash finally have scoots as there daughter . can't beat that , can ya .
Tison Valane chapter 46 . 9/3/2014
hey dude u still there, when will you post the chapter 48?
Tison Valane chapter 47 . 8/23/2014